Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Almost unplayable on xbox one

Kart Driver

Almost unplayable on xbox one

Hello

I have commented on some other threads but thought Id throw in all in one place.

Will preface by saying I was super excited for this game and for the most part, I love it, but there are few gremlins that are making this almost unplayable for me on xbox one and its rather frustrating as an avid lover of racing games.

Anyone with any ideas, thanks in advance.

1. Race Engineer vanished. Deleted save game file, restarted game and he came back. Worked fine, then vanished over night again. Audio settings have race engineer on and pit to car level on full
    2. Video is super choppy to the point where it's playing 'catchup.' If I were on a PC I'd think my video card couldn't handle it. This is the worst issue as its not really possible to play though this. Have turned FFB off, made only a slight difference.
    3. Intermittently get an audio noise like a cd skipping

These video issues only happen with Project cars, none of my other games.

4. In photo mode, can't move the camera at all
    5. Help doesn't load at all
    6. Game does not resume after Xbox has gone to sleep, have to force quit and reload
    6. Periodically crashes.
    7. Unsure if this happens or not coz Ive lost my engineer- but there's no indication of changing weather ie when it's going to start/ stop raining and for how log. F1 2013/2014 does this quite well
    8. Saving options after making any change takes around 60seconds. Sometimes takes this long to exit the options menu after making no changes at all
    9. When using my turtle beach headphones the sound cuts out every time I use the brake (LT)

Really want to play the game, but these video issues particularly are taking the fun out
    Any ideas?
    Cheers
    Last edited by sammyv6s; 09-05-2015 at 18:32.
    The following user likes this Post: Namor 01

Kart Driver
    Bump

Any help on the video issue specifically would be super appreciated

Kart Driver
    New issue
    10. Car has no engine noise upon start races.
    Caterham 7 at Oluton park

Kart Driver
    11. Tyres on Caterham 7 Never warm up (go green) in practice or qualifying sessions. Heat up in Race just fine.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have the game on xbox one aswell and can clarify pretty much everything you have stated sammy, its a mess, I've been through some bad realeases on xbox, like halo MCC, and battlefield 4, but after all the hype, and the 4 YEARS of development, its safe to say they've "dropped a bollock". Very disappointed, id say two thirds of the threads on this site are complaints about the same issues, with WMD members trying there best to help and defend the indefensible, but they all know theres ALOT of disappointed gamers around the world that didn't get what they paid for. And to the people saying "they need time to fix these problems", I say thats not an excuse, as what was the FOUR years of development about? Some of these problems are "school boy errors" so to speak, just basics that just shouldn't be in a so-called "Finished Product"
    The following user likes this Post: Namor 01

Guys please be careful when posting, don't throw things in the first forum section you see... when we have a section specific for Xbox users. Posting on the wrong sections will make the people who are searching for Xbox specific issues to fail to find them..
    Processor: Intel Core i7 5960X @4Ghz | Videocard: Nvidia TITAN XP 12GB GDDR5x | Gamepad/Wheel: Dualshock 4 Six-Axis + Xbox One Gamepad + Fanatec CSWv2 + Fanatec CSP V3 + Fanatec SQ Shifter | Network Card: Intel l218-V| Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair K70 RGB + Cougar 700M | PSU: Corsair AX1500i
    Memory: 16GB Dominator Platinum DDR4 2800Mhz | Mainboard: Asus X99 Deluxe | Soundcard/Speakers: Soundblaster Zx (Optical) + Logitech Z-906 | Monitors/TV: Benq XL2430T | OS: Windows 10 x64

Steam Group Chat: steam://friends/joinchat/103582791434100654 (copy this into your browser url and press enter)
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, Morgan Henstridge

Platform
    PC
    >> "...1. Race Engineer vanished..."
    >> "...4. In photo mode, can't move the camera at all..."

I have these same issues on PC, so those may not be a platform-specific.

Otherwise phenomenal game so far.
    *Disclaimer: comments are only my own musings, not 'stating opinions as facts' or 'speaking for others.'
    Platform: desktop PC | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit | Wheel: ThrustMaster T150
    CPU: Intel i7-4790K 4GHz quad-core | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1866MHz
    Video card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 4GB PCIe3.0x16 | Display: Asus VG248QE 24-inch 144Hz 1ms 1920x1080
    System SSD: Crucial MX200 250GB SATA3 | Game SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SATA3

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno Alexandre View Post
    Guys please be careful when posting, don't throw things in the first forum section you see... when we have a section specific for Xbox users. Posting on the wrong sections will make the people who are searching for Xbox specific issues to fail to find them..

Sorry that's probably my fault
    Was posting from my mobile and couldn't find a specific Xbox forum- is it possible for you to move the thread for me?

Platform
    PC
    Moved to Project CARS on Xbox One

I would advise having a read of this thread

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing

Platform
    XBOX1
    Race engineer? Some dude speaks to me every now and then but they say he should be available to help with tuning car etc?? maybe mine has also gone...
    The following 2 users likes this Post: robnroll88, wraithsrike