Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SMS-R Brands Hatch GT Sprint

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Mad props to Anto and Ti-tech for getting 1st and 2nd. Both of them posted a damn near perfect lap from what I saw.

Here's my best attempt if anyone's interested:

I'm sorry for bringing up the menu so quickly after the finish, but I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw my time. I spent most of the afternoon trying to improve my previous best of 1:23.5 without success, then suddenly I pulled this lap out of nowhere and couldn't replicate it since.
    Last edited by David Semperger; 13-05-2015 at 14:06.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Wink

Good Time David !!
    I'm 6th with 1.23.315

My time here :
    https://www.youtube.com/embed/RQWM8dYmrJI
    Gametarg STEAM : Aurell72

French Finalist on the GT Academy 2012, 2013, 2014
    The following user likes this Post: David Semperger

WMD Member
    am i right that this event is restarted at 12 June? i just saw something like that ingame (PC)...
    Fabian Baumgarten formerly known as schumi170388 (steam-ID)

My "Rechenknecht" (PC):
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 | CPU: INTEl Core i5 2500k @ default mhz @ VCore -0,2V | RAM: 8 Gb GSkill Ripjaws | Graphics: Gigabyte Windforce III Nvidia GeForce Gtx 780 @BIOS Mod @ 1125/3250 mhz @low Fan Speed| PSU: Enermax Modu 82+ 425W | SSD: Crucial m4 256GB | HDD: 2,5'' Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500Gb 5400 U/min @ HDD Case | Fan: 3x Enermax TB. Silence @ 500 U/min | Case: Xigmatek Utgard (quitened) => Noise: 12 - 32 dBa|OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

peripheral equipment:
    Screen: 52'' Samsung LCD TV | Racing Rig: G25, König Racing Seat, Roccat Kone Mouse, Saitek Cyborg C7 Keyboard, Razer Nostromo additional Keyboard

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Baumgarten View Post
    am i right that this event is restarted at 12 June? i just saw something like that ingame (PC)...
    dunno about that. this event is officially ended few days ago so restarting this event would be ok till 22nd when new event is starting!

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    btw. i didnt notice that u can cgange the setup in driver network events??

i thought that the car is for everyone the same...or am i wrong? (ps4)

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwanchek View Post
    btw. i didnt notice that u can cgange the setup in driver network events??

i thought that the car is for everyone the same...or am i wrong? (ps4)
    It's not, you can change the setup in your garage, save it for the track used in the event and then it will be automatically loaded as you start the event.

WMD Member
    dunno about that. this event is officially ended few days ago so restarting this event would be ok till 22nd when new event is starting!
    just seen this at the project cars hp:

"US players that didn't get a chance to participate in these first two rounds, do not fear as we'll be re-running these opening two rounds again (existing leaderboard times will remain) just before E3 2015 in June!"

so there is the answer ^^

but i dont care anymore about this championchip, because you can get double or tripple points if you have more than one platform...
    Fabian Baumgarten formerly known as schumi170388 (steam-ID)

My "Rechenknecht" (PC):
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 | CPU: INTEl Core i5 2500k @ default mhz @ VCore -0,2V | RAM: 8 Gb GSkill Ripjaws | Graphics: Gigabyte Windforce III Nvidia GeForce Gtx 780 @BIOS Mod @ 1125/3250 mhz @low Fan Speed| PSU: Enermax Modu 82+ 425W | SSD: Crucial m4 256GB | HDD: 2,5'' Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500Gb 5400 U/min @ HDD Case | Fan: 3x Enermax TB. Silence @ 500 U/min | Case: Xigmatek Utgard (quitened) => Noise: 12 - 32 dBa|OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

peripheral equipment:
    Screen: 52'' Samsung LCD TV | Racing Rig: G25, König Racing Seat, Roccat Kone Mouse, Saitek Cyborg C7 Keyboard, Razer Nostromo additional Keyboard
    The following user likes this Post: Joni Varis

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by David Semperger View Post
    It's not, you can change the setup in your garage, save it for the track used in the event and then it will be automatically loaded as you start the event.
    if i knew that i´ll be like in top10 easily!!!! i´ve did 30th time with"stock"car....ohh my....

but this is shit, i mean, why do i need tune my car in a damn garage and the tun load in the fu..ng TT, why can´t we make our tunes specially for this track/event right in the event menue??? Those small things would make the game experience even better, but, why implement those things when we can do it complicated...damn!!

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    but this is shit, i mean, why do i need tune my car in a damn garage and the tun load in the fu..ng TT, why can´t we make our tunes specially for this track/event right in the event menue??? Those small things would make the game experience even better, but, why implement those things when we can do it complicated...damn!!
    When you are saving your setup you can select which tracks you want to use it with. It will automatically load for those tracks, regardless of the event type, so it will be used in community events, TTs, FPs and races as well.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Diluvian View Post
    After half a hour I got down to 1:23.846 .. but did some setup changes. Huge respect to all those gamepad drivers getting such fast times.

[PC, Wheel]
    How much an advantage is it with a wheel in this game? The way you said it suggests pad users are at a disadvantage?