Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Project CARS SMS-R Championship - General Discussion

Platform
    PC

Project CARS SMS-R Championship - General Discussion

This thread if for General Discussion of the Project CARS SMS-R Championship Season 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7538195.png 
Views:	663 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	200883

All information here

Current round threads:
    SMS-R Formula A Barcelona GP
    SMS-R Brands Hatch GT Sprint

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Ok.
    I don't know if i am blind, but I got some questions. First of all is there any was to see how many drivers habe participated so far? It is netter to know how good my actual placing is.

The list I see is The one including only The drivers in platform. Will it ne mixed for The final points?

Thanks in advance,

Lunerock

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I havent noticed that either Lunerock and true, it'd be nice to see how crap I really am Also a sneak peak of some of the prizes would for sure urge me to maybe stay awake an extra hour or so of a night time session :P

The main thing I came to discuss as I feel it needs a mention here, with the exceptionally responsive yet unreliable controller system I've heard is being looked and will recieve a fix in the future. As most of you know there are two massive dead zones on the far right and far left of the analogue stick.

So there is a recognized bug ? oversight ? who knows but that has seriously put a dent in my enthusiasm to play the game, not only because it is very laborious to try and enjoy the drive but also I am missing out on the competion some only run for three days, I dont want to miss any of season one because of faulty controllers.

I guess im not really here to discuss anything, still a problem shared is a problem halved, im just gutted I'm 10 seconds off the pace on nearly every single race I play on, is it me or do those dead zones on the left and right of the stick need removing, and pronto.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I don't see the point in this championship now from all the corner cutting and glitching saved setups into the otherwise "as is" cars.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Gehzilla, robnroll88

Platform
    PC
    Will have you he of the rewards for 20 first ones there?
    --------------------[ SDL Motorsport ]--------------------
    Team Manager
    Champion Driver SMS-R Driver Championship 2015
    Champion Team SMS-R Driver Championship 2015
    3rd place - Project CARS Cup at Gamescom 2015
    3rd place - ESL Project CARS Cup at Paris Games Week 2015

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Any chance for a stock car TT in the future? I seriously don't have have enough time for setuping car and then drive and it's not my thing...

Hi Elmo,
    Can you point out why we have to drive the ugly @ss livery in these events? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    This thread if for General Discussion of the Project CARS SMS-R Championship Season 2015

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7538195.png 
Views:	663 
Size:	108.5 KB 
ID:	200883

All information here

Current round threads:
    SMS-R Formula A Barcelona GP
    SMS-R Brands Hatch GT Sprint
    CPU: Intel i7 4930K Video Card: Nvidia Quadro K4000 + Asus GTX780 RAM: 32GB DDR3 OS: Windows 7 Professional 64bit Controllers: Fanatec CSW 1.5 (F1 + BMWM3GT2 RIM) + CSPv2 + CSSQ + CSL Seat + Buttkicker LFE kit Displays: 24" IIyama, 120 Hz, DK2

WMD Member
    Lol all the talk about the sms championship and they're not even bothered to update the points on the web and it finished 2 days ago

WMD Member
    maybe its because they will restart the first two events. i found these two community events at 12th June saying "....-Re-race" or something like that.
    Fabian Baumgarten formerly known as schumi170388 (steam-ID)

My "Rechenknecht" (PC):
    Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3 | CPU: INTEl Core i5 2500k @ default mhz @ VCore -0,2V | RAM: 8 Gb GSkill Ripjaws | Graphics: Gigabyte Windforce III Nvidia GeForce Gtx 780 @BIOS Mod @ 1125/3250 mhz @low Fan Speed| PSU: Enermax Modu 82+ 425W | SSD: Crucial m4 256GB | HDD: 2,5'' Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500Gb 5400 U/min @ HDD Case | Fan: 3x Enermax TB. Silence @ 500 U/min | Case: Xigmatek Utgard (quitened) => Noise: 12 - 32 dBa|OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

peripheral equipment:
    Screen: 52'' Samsung LCD TV | Racing Rig: G25, König Racing Seat, Roccat Kone Mouse, Saitek Cyborg C7 Keyboard, Razer Nostromo additional Keyboard

Platform
    PC
    I can't find anywhere that tells you what track configurations and cars they will be using for these events. Is this so you don't practice before hand? Mind you I'm finding it's the same for the career too, you actually have to enter into the race weekend before you find out what track you'll be on, seems a bit odd.

If anyone can point me in the right direction I'd be grateful.
    regards,

Stewart.