Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [KNOWN ISSUE] Basic question - problem saving setups

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

[KNOWN ISSUE] Basic question - problem saving setups

hi there

I'm missing something basic and would appreciate your help!

I have been editing my setup for my Clio Cup car but whatever I do, I seem to lose the settings.

When I edit within career mode, the settings don't carry over, even between PQR sessions.

When I edit in my garage, apply to all locations, and then go to practise, select the car from my garage, my settings don't come over and I can't load them.

What am I missing? This is driving me crazy!

Thanks all

SS

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,

same thing here, with the M1 on Laguna Seca ... is a bug i think. It reset every pitstop to basic setup. Not enought i can only save 1 setup, it didn't save too ...

Platform
    PC
    sometime i don't get my setup back too:
    hope this help, enter setup, back, re- enter setup, now everything should be ok. "first thing you notice when is wrong is the tyre preasure"
    that method work for me, if you do a pit stop renember to do a pit strategy and also wait the engineer call or call the pit yourself, whitout calling them i get wrong fuel or setup* sometime "or is default pit stop, anyway it's not the good one "
    Alias: Dounet I7 2600K | RAM 16GB | 780 Ti| Asus 3*23" Hd 5900x1080 | Wheel : CSW V2 _ |

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Same here, i drive 3 Races with the Caterham, and my Car loses every Time the Setup. That means, i must enter the Setup before Training, before Quali and before Races or it is undriveable. Try to save a special Setup but nothing helps, tryed to saved it for all Races and Tracks but every Time the same BUG. I forgot it two Times before the Race and must drive with Caterham and max. Speed of 135 Km/h, lol, because i can not restart Races. Right now it is only the Caterham, hope that not more Cars have that Bug, or i have to End the Game until a Patch comes out. If a Savegame is needed, give a PN Mods and you can have it.
    Last edited by Teruk0801; 10-05-2015 at 02:54.

Platform
    XBOX1
    I think this is a bug i get the same problem it is frustrating

Kart Driver
    Setups situation and lack of ability to save multiple setups for each car/track is a big oversight imo
    I am also finding that no matter what you do the setups of individual cars they always return to default even after you save them
    That this saveable setup option (common practice in all sims I know of) was omitted despite the numerous ingame weather options and varying track conditions - requiring numerous different setup options - is totally weird
    Also bespoke setups helps drivers optimise the car handling and related characteristics to suit their own unique perceptions and requirements, which had multiple saveable setups been an option in current release of pCars this might have helped reduce the bleating about handling and physics
    pCars devs are 'looking into it' I am told - the sooner the better

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I find this very strange also.

How hard can it bee to load/save a file and then have a structure for map and sessions?? Strange.

Michael Moe

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by peevee88 View Post
    pCars devs are 'looking into it' I am told - the sooner the better
    Thanks everyone. Well, glad it's not just me being a dummy but this is very frustrating!

Peevee88 - have you seen something that implies this is being looked at?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Ok now it happens, all my Cars have the same Buggy Setup. And it is not the Car-Default Setup. Its unplayable now. I dont like it to make a setup before, Training, Quali and Races. I must restore Defaults, to get the original Setups back and then enter my changes and that every Time before i go on the Track.
    Last edited by Teruk0801; 10-05-2015 at 13:24.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Tuning setups are resetting after being on track

Hello,

Getting a lot of mileage in the forums since pcars went live

I'm including a video to show what is going on, sorry for how mundane it is to watch someone navigate menus
    I noted that I have a saved tuning setup for silverstone with the UK cup clio, note the brake balance setup is set to 55%
    go into career, confirm the tuning setup is the one I selected
    go to track
    go into the menu and return to pitbox
    edit tuning setup and note the tuning setup has reverted to a default or old setting ? note the brake balance is now 45%

https://youtu.be/ERGw5U_B8eY