Hey guys,

I've noticed that a lot of the time, my audio seems quite inconsistent and has quite a few clipping/cutting out issues.

For example, upon downshifting in many cars, the engine sound noticeable cuts out for a moment before coming back in, rather than just hearing the revs lower momentarily. It also generally cuts in and out when the car is on the overrun. Ambient sounds also suffer from this crackling/cutting such as nearby helicopters.

I've also noticed that sometimes when I'm in the pits, passing cars have very drastic changes in volume, for example rather than their volume gradually increasing and they approach, then decrease as they pass, there is no audio on approach, then there is full volume of their audio momentarily as they pass in front of you, before immediately cutting out again.

Another anomaly I've noticed is when hitting the rev-limiter in the Atom 300, there's a sort of 'beeping' sound when you hit the limiter, I'm not sure what it is but it's really annoying.

I've tried optical audio, headphone audio on a controller and HDMI audio, and all 3 suffer from the same problem.