Thread: I found a way to fix the ghosting issue

Kart Driver

I found a way to fix the ghosting issue

I have found out why I wasnt getting any ghosting when I played this game and consequently I have found a way to fix it. I inadvertently deleted the game from my hdd.So i reinstalled and when i played the game i had ghosting for the first time ever. I had previously changed by camera settings and never played the game on its original setting. So i changed all of the camera settings to maximum. For example bumper camera is at 105. When I played the game again the ghosting had gone. This must be why I never had aproblem. Therefore I would suggest that you put them all on Max and see what happens. Please let me know how you all go on. I agree that the ghosting is awful and really hurts the eyes. But I appear to have solved the problem.

Platform
    PC
    Do you mean you set the field of views to max for all cameras? That would probably cause bigger issues in-game for lots of people than ghosting, since field of view has a genuine impact on how one experiences the game. Mine is at 60, for instance, as it should be with my setup.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by jimclark62 View Post
    ...But I appear to have solved the problem.
    On your TV.

Not mine. I have done everything anyone has suggested, plus some things I thought of. Nothing worked. Except changing TV.

You did not solve the problem.

Platform
    PS4
    Didn't work for me.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    You didn't figure anything out as far as I can tell. Post a screenshot or video please.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by brit999 View Post
    On your TV.

Not mine. I have done everything anyone has suggested, plus some things I thought of. Nothing worked. Except changing TV.

You did not solve the problem.
    Changing the TV or its setting will not fix the issue as the effect is caused by a in game graphic effect.

Platform
    PC
    I went through every setting on my Samsung TV but couldn't find any 'gaming' setting, what's worse is I now have a heavy highlighted light blue/green tinge on the windows in track/cars option layout. Tried everything to get rid of it but can't seem to find a way just now.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by kalbo777 View Post
    I went through every setting on my Samsung TV but couldn't find any 'gaming' setting, what's worse is I now have a heavy highlighted light blue/green tinge on the windows in track/cars option layout. Tried everything to get rid of it but can't seem to find a way just now.
    Is there anyway to restore the default settings ? Many TVs have a way to restore it back to default.

And just a heads up, no amount of fiddling with the TVs settings will fix the issue as the TV is not the fault of it happening.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by madmax2069 View Post
    Is there anyway to restore the default settings ? Many TVs have a way to restore it back to default.

And just a heads up, no amount of fiddling with the TVs settings will fix the issue as the TV is not the fault of it happening.
    The blue/green tinge only started happening after I changed some settings, I also tried the default settings but that didn't help. I'll try again later and see if I can get rid of it.