Thread: it's frustrating for sure....but I have faith

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

it's frustrating for sure....but I have faith

Ok I have had some issues with my th8a shifter not registering neutral and acting funny and it's definately frustrating for sure and I did have a rant about it however....this guy Ian bell is actually in here and actually getting sh!t done which is really reassuring...takes balls to stand up and face down all of us ranting and raving and I respect that....I am sure that things will get sorted...and its positives are just huge...love that you can false start...love the gritty feel and real colours...helmet cam is epic...cars look beautiful as do the tracks and scenery....what you have created is the most amazing foundation for a game I know will be talked about for years...this will be the new yard stick for every other racer to follow and dare I say it....project cars 2!!
    So come on now everyone...let's help make this a better experience for all...if I saw a stranger in the street had fallen down I would help them up.....let's help them up.

Platform
    PC
    We aware of this problem and it will be fixed. Please have a look at our Known Issues list first before posting.
    The following user likes this Post: Xdelboyx

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    We aware of this problem and it will be fixed. Please have a look at our Known Issues list first before posting.
    Thanks mate I wasn't reposting regarding my issue I was just stating that it's reassuring that you guys are in here with us....I am sure these things will get sorted and if we all pull together it will be easier
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Elmo, MysterG