Thread: Best settings for XBOX 360 controller for EASY drive?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Best settings for XBOX 360 controller for EASY drive?

Hello.

I am new at this game and played like for few hours now, and what I miss is to could ride like in last Need For Speed RIVALS. I am not interested in serious precision driving, but easy and smooth handling the car. One more thing, how do I set my car to make nice drifts with hand brake? Now even if my hand brake is set to be strong, I cannot make my rear end of car in to drift when getting in to turn

Platform
    PC
    Go to gameplay and turn on some assists.
    You can easily change from full hardcore simulator to an easy to drive simulator My son (6) plays with TC, ABS and stability control. He's surprisingly good at it!

For drifting, is tricky since you need to have the right setup of the car (this is realistic!). Try BMW 1M or RUF (not the GT one). They are fun to drive.

Watch this, you'll enjoy:
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

The following 2 users likes this Post: Terror Noodle

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    You have to use thumb grip to improve your accuracy and precision. That will improve your skill dramatically for sure.
    click here
    http://www.winzgame.com/xbox/xbox-360/xbox-360-console/