Page 304 of 417 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 4162

Thread: Jack Spade - FFB Tweaker Files

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by poirqc View Post
    From my point of view, the first post is up to date.
    The only person you ARE disagreeing with, is the OP (Jack Spade)

Jack and I are in agreement! He said the first post is outdated:
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    First of all I donīt always have time to update all stuff in OP global FFB processing settings based on TF = 100 is outdated
    And I agreed!

It was he "Himself" that said/stated/advised/informed us that the OP is "outdated".

It was only HE who drew attention to it, no one else, and definitely not me.
    Only HE suggested it was not relevant anymore not me.

Good to know you disagree with his sentiment.
    I don't, I agree with him
    After he informed us it was outdated, I asked if it could be updated

First of all I donīt always have time to update all stuff in OP global FFB processing settings based on TF = 100 is outdated

I only asked 1 question after he wrote that!
    I asked:
    What settings for a CSW using
    DRI -0 on wheel
    DRR - 0.05
    DRF 0.01

FFB in game 100/TR 100

And you lot started swinging handbags?
    Last edited by CreamyDischarge; 24-11-2015 at 11:42.

GT4 Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamyDischarge View Post
    Those temporary forces are changed, and are having an effect when I temporarily turn my wheel.

Try it your self, set 5 has less of a catapult effect than all the others, probably because the temporary forces applied when the user temporarily turns the wheel, is temporally less at that time?

The Spring effect only really seems to affect PCars to this degree. RaceRoom/AC etc don't have this bizarre catapult effect. So I know it's not a real wheel, but the effect is game specific.

If all the info on the OP is outdated, incorrect and not relevant why on earth is this stickied!

You're suggesting that I'm in the wrong for coming to a support forum, reading a stickies thread, following the guide to the letter, reading up on all previous 301 pages and asking a question about the settings, where the answer is ... Everything in the OP is incorrect and outdated

I love this place

So if a user is using your FFB Tweaker folders
    On a CSWv2
    With DRI-0 on wheel

In game
    DRR 0.05 as per individual linearity test

Then...
    What should all the other settings be?
    What should the In game force feedback, gain etc all be set to to endure the tweaked files are working correctly..

Or, is this still not confirmed, if not should we use BManics settings in the non stickied? Thread below?

What on earth are the actual settings that we should select? No wonder everyone is moaning and feeling different effects and having issues, we're all using the same hardware but drastically different settings as the guide not only outdated, but incorrect :-/
    He talking about updating the first post and you're implying that everything is outdated. It's not all black and white...
    All platform and wheels: Official Force Feedback Guide
    Info: pCars 2 Tire Pressure Official Guideline | Wheel FFB guide

Steering: G27 | My In-game FFB:Immersive 100/30/60/5
    The following user likes this Post: F3n3k

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Give it a rest Creamy.... please.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following user likes this Post: Sankyo

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Is this Grimey with proper grammar?!
    Windows 10-64bit, Intel i2500, AMD R9 380 4GB, 8GB RAM, 40'' TV, Accuforce V2, Fanatec V3i pedals.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: gotdirt410sprintcar, GrimeyDog, SwiftyOne

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Prynne View Post
    Give it a rest Creamy.... please.
    Sorry, please accept my apologies for coming to the support forum, finding the appropriate thread, following the instructions in the appropriate "stickied" thread "word for word", reading all the follow up data (all 303 pages of it) and then asking 1 simple question at the end regarding an inconsistency that the OP openly acknowledges, exists!

Sorry that the pages presented to me at the beginning were "outdated"

@poirc
    This was posted BEFORE I replied!
    I only said outdated, but he said it WAS outdated?

This is fast becoming "you can't reason with unreasonable" it's reminiscent of spherical spicy chicken!

I give up, you guys win :-/ whatever that's worth/means. I'll move to BManics thread as they are not outdated instructions.

@mods
    Can you consider having sticky threads that are up todate, relevant and not outdated please so other users don't waste hours of time following outdated guides that aren't correct.
    Last edited by CreamyDischarge; 24-11-2015 at 14:23.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by konnos View Post
    Is this Grimey with proper grammar?!
    Nope Grimey Has Posted Nothing in a Week or so... wasn't Me.

Edit: I don't have PCars for P.C so all of My comments are PS4 and XB1 based... I will be getting PCars for P.C when im Finished with the Man Kave upgrades... Until then Grimey will Not and Can Not Comment about P.C PCars.
    Last edited by GrimeyDog; 24-11-2015 at 16:59.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, Fanatec DD2, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following user likes this Post: SwiftyOne

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Hahaha. gz on mancave, i m jealous.
    Windows 10-64bit, Intel i2500, AMD R9 380 4GB, 8GB RAM, 40'' TV, Accuforce V2, Fanatec V3i pedals.
    The following user likes this Post: GrimeyDog

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    First of all I donīt always have time to update all stuff in OP global FFB processing settings based on TF = 100 is outdated, though Iīm not sure yet to recalculate everything based on TF = 75 or
    simply take it off completely, if that seems confusing you Iīm sorry.

A FFB wheel is not a real carīs wheel attached to a real steering rack, self aligning torque here works in FFB manner. AFAIK there are technical reasons why FFB wheels tend to oscillate if you let go.
    On the first page are links to the CSW v2 linearity test, you will notice the "Dri" setting has a large impact on the response of the wheel - this explains Scoop yes or no.
    Concerning your test, 2, 4 and 5 are based on the same core settings of the main (permanent) forces Mz, Fy, SopLateral they determine the main character of force, the difference are the
    temporary forces Fx, Fz, SopDiff. these forces have no impact of what you call "Spring effect".
    Made a decision, different FFB compression setting options, originally suggested for lofi wheels deleted on OP.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    The following user likes this Post: CreamyDischarge

Platform
    PC
    Made a decision, different FFB compression setting options, originally suggested for lofi wheels deleted on OP.
    Finally a Post i Agree 100% with!!! LOL.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 1080ti-OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, Fanatec DD2, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, Porsche 918, Formula Black F1, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim, Astro A40 TR*, 2x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Cool, that helps clarify things a bit, much appreciated.

So am I right now in thinking that according to the front page, the old recommendation of

Bleed 110
    Gain 10
    Clamp 95

Is to now be replaced with the 150/10/85 figures mention on the OP.
    And that tyre force is no longer at 100, but is now at 75.
    And steering gain is no longer at 100, but is now at 145.

So in my case:
    With a CSW and DRI-0
    I would use the following settings (with your tweaked files)

TF = 75 - fixed
    DRR = 0.05 - CSW v2 only (your value here) I happen to use 0.05
    DRF = 0.01 - CSW v2 only (your value here) I happen to use 0.01
    RA Gain = 1.50
    RA Bleed = 0.10
    RA Clamp = 0.85
    SK = 0.86 - CSW v2 only (your value here). "Not relevant as I use DRI 0 not DRI 3"
    SR = 0.28 - CSW v2 only (your value here). "Not relevant as I use DRI 0 not DRI 3"
    SC Half = 0
    SC Full = 0
    Steering Gain = 145 variable

Would that be right based on the the above?
    If so, that's much clearer and digestible
    Last edited by CreamyDischarge; 24-11-2015 at 18:36.