Page 414 of 414 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414
Results 4,131 to 4,139 of 4139

Thread: Jack Spade - FFB Tweaker Files

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by GTsimms View Post
    Anyone with a T150 RS! Please give me some feedback on the linkage damping and final edit SG posted in signature link.
    Thanks.. did test your settings from our PM conversation. I replied back to you in case you've missed it.

Will test these latest settings as well. If there are any changes after that..
    The following user likes this Post: GTsimms

Platform
    PC
    I came back to PC 1 and was having a little difficulty catching slides, yesterday. It is mainly, due to the tire modeling. I tried lowering the linkage stiffness at first, but the end result was losing feel of the road bumps/kerbs, lost the wheel returning to center, and wps had to be increased to .05. So, the minor change to linkage damping with the T150 RS assisted feel and catching the rear. I think optimal linkage stiffness would be better at .97, but this is not manageable in PC 1 and produces a negative result.
    T150 RS / T300 RS with T3PA Pro/Ferrari F1 Wheel add-on and Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake, Fanatec GT3 RS V2 and [CSR Wheel/Shifter kit/Pedals/Inversion Kit.]
    Update 6/4/2017 T150 RS and 6/4/2017 T300 RS
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Olijke Poffer, VelvetTorpedo

Platform
    PS4
    For me it works great atm. Will do some more tests..
    The following user likes this Post: GTsimms

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Thanks.. did test your settings from our PM conversation. I replied back to you in case you've missed it.

Will test these latest settings as well. If there are any changes after that..
    Hi Olijke I see you too have a PS4 and a T150. If I may ask....what settings did you finalize on after your above discussion? Do you mind sharing them with me? I find that most here are using PC settings and that some of my "realism" is lacking, while the car may handle better. I'm going to try and increase RAG to see if this helps with more detailed force feedback.

Feel free to give me some tips if you wish....I'm kinda new to Project Cars

Thanks in advance!

Platform
    PS4

Platform
    PC
    sroc3,

I decided to post. I am not sure, if you got my pm. I hope this answers your questions. If you are using those settings with Jacks tweaker files. Everything should be good! You will probably need to find the link in op for the files to manually input the vehicle specific settings on the PS4.
    Last edited by GTsimms; 29-06-2017 at 23:18.
    T150 RS / T300 RS with T3PA Pro/Ferrari F1 Wheel add-on and Fanatec Clubsport Handbrake, Fanatec GT3 RS V2 and [CSR Wheel/Shifter kit/Pedals/Inversion Kit.]
    Update 6/4/2017 T150 RS and 6/4/2017 T300 RS
    The following user likes this Post: Olijke Poffer

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

reccomended global settings

In the "recommended Global settings", you have a notation for CSW v2 "CSW v2 only (your value here)"
    Does that mean, leave values at default for CSW v2 or are there some specific values im supposed to put here vs. whats in the list?

Thanks

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by rbranch View Post
    In the "recommended Global settings", you have a notation for CSW v2 "CSW v2 only (your value here)"
    Does that mean, leave values at default for CSW v2 or are there some specific values im supposed to put here vs. whats in the list?

Thanks
    Here you set the value that Wheelcheck (Spreadsheet) or the FCM tool has determined for your type of wheel.
    System: Win 7 Ultimate 64, i7 2600 @3.4 Ghz, Asus P8P67, 8GB Corsair, GTX 570 (Driver 344.75), Samsung 2443 @ 1920x1200, Fanatec CSW V2 (FW 176, Driver 250), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

V3.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    Here you set the value that Wheelcheck (Spreadsheet) or the FCM tool has determined for your type of wheel.
    Ahh, Thanks Jack_Spade