Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All Lobbies reporting Full or nolonger available

All Lobbies reporting Full or nolonger available

I've reinstalled the game twice now and get the following with both.

When I first go online everything is fine, I joined about 10 different servers but then I get the odd message Server is Full ect.
    There are clearly slots available so I end up joining another server, however over time I get more and more Full messages until I can't join any of them even If I restart the game.

Also why do the servers keep vanishing and then popping back again a few minutes later.

This is really frustrating right now as I can no longer race online.
    System: i5 750 @ 3.4GHz (currently stock 2.66GHz), 16GB RAM, (GTX680 GPU RIP) ,GTX 1060, Gigabyte GA/P55-UD5 Logitech G25 wheel (Falling apart),win7 64/ Win XP 32 SP3, all drivers upto date.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Heinz Martin, IPonEveryone, monsterZERO, shamblemonkee, Stephan Bozic

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by F2kSel View Post
    I've reinstalled the game twice now and get the following with both.

When I first go online everything is fine, I joined about 10 different servers but then I get the odd message Server is Full ect.
    There are clearly slots available so I end up joining another server, however over time I get more and more Full messages until I can't join any of them even If I restart the game.

Also why do the servers keep vanishing and then popping back again a few minutes later.

This is really frustrating right now as I can no longer race online.
    I have the same problem. Worked fine until 30 minutes ago. Servers are 80% empty but are not available or have expired. There are almost none to few servers I can join now...

Yes it was fine this morning, I had no issues.
    System: i5 750 @ 3.4GHz (currently stock 2.66GHz), 16GB RAM, (GTX680 GPU RIP) ,GTX 1060, Gigabyte GA/P55-UD5 Logitech G25 wheel (Falling apart),win7 64/ Win XP 32 SP3, all drivers upto date.

Platform
    PC
    Maybe a short hick-up on the Steam side. If something like this happens are restart of the game und Steam Client often helps.
    The following user likes this Post: Pr3t3nd3r

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Maybe a short hick-up on the Steam side. If something like this happens are restart of the game und Steam Client often helps.
    I restarted the PC and it made no difference.

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Problem solved by itself. Naughty naughty steam :P

Platform
    PC
    Actually I can confirm that I can't join sessions as well in the moment.

I'll try to get to the bottom of it, but my money is still that is just a little Steam issue that will go away soon.

Edit: Scratch that, it is working again
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Heinz Martin, Pr3t3nd3r

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Yea, also having the same issue!
    Always shows 50 online games hosted!
    And my league are hosting a session, and I can't see it.
    Managed to join some, but not many.
    Restarted PC twice...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrexUK View Post
    And my league are hosting a session, and I can't see it.
    With that I can help you. You can join them through the Steam Friends list (click on their name -> Join Game). They also can send you an invite from in-game.

Alternatively you can search through the filter (but be aware at the moment you have to type in the exact name).

With that I can help you. You can join them through the Steam Friends list (click on their name -> Join Game). They also can send you an invite from in-game.

Alternatively you can search through the filter (but be aware at the moment you have to type in the exact name).

It is working a little better right now, it also looks like some servers are down but still show in the list. one I was watching has been on for a few hours with just 2 people in the lobby same track.