Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: U.S. Drivers

Platform
    PC
    I am usually available for league racing weekend mornings consistently from 7-11am Central Time. Later in the day, life intrudes.
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-8770k @ 3.7GHz | MSI Z370 GAMING M5 | MSI GTX1080ti GAMING 11G | G.SKILL TridentZ 32Gb DDR4 | NZXT H400 case w/ Kraken x62 AIO cooler | Oculus Rift CV1 | LG 34UC88-B ultrawide (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Windows 10 Pro

Gear: Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Universal Hub, Clubsport GT rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals & shifter

Platform
    PC
    Hi guys...I'd like to join you. I too am looking for some clean races (very difficult to find). I am 58 yrs old and been driving sims for a long time. My steam id is Eric Rowland (Chattanooga, TN). I am up late! I invited you to my friends list Slick. Hope that's ok.
    "How close do you want me to follow the Formula 1 cars?" - Vittorio Brambilla - Safety Car Driver
    "I don't mind, just don't be in the lead at the end of the first lap." - Prof. Syd Watkins - F1 Medical Chief

i5-8600k @4.7GHz - Noctua NH-15D Coolage - AsRock Z370 Extreme4 - eVGA GTX 1070 8GB - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 - Crystal Sound 2 - Fractal Design Define R6 Case - BenQ XR3501 curved - Windows 10 64 Home - Accuforce SimXperience Wheel - SMZ1 w/Z1 Dashboard screen or MOMO MonteCarlo rims - Main Performance PC SimPedals - Fanatec CSS 7sp manual - DSD Short Throw Sequential - DSD Button Box - Obutto Race Frame and Seat

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Rowland View Post
    Hi guys...I'd like to join you. I too am looking for some clean races (very difficult to find). I am 58 yrs old and been driving sims for a long time. My steam id is Eric Rowland (Chattanooga, TN). I am up late! I invited you to my friends list Slick. Hope that's ok.
    Of course. Looking forward to driving with you.
    The following user likes this Post: Eric Rowland

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Definitely interested in clean private lobbies, 62, requested friend add on steam

Umer Ahmad
    Include me. I'm good for wed afternoon racing which is kinda weird

Platform
    PC
    Great to see so many replies. Had some good races tonite. Looks like I can learn a lot from you guys

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    It was fun, except the game would sometimes crash on me when we would transition into a race. Annoying to say the least.

Kart Driver
    Been seeing some of you guys around a few sessions lately.
    I was hosting one called LeMans Endurance the other night... today *Real*Track*Day* on Nord was one that got passed around the whole evening while I was in another session.
    Haven't been able to get a good race going yet due to people drop out the first lap, block the starting grid, or run people off the track so hosting endurance (90min/90min/etc) made sense.

Trying to get some longer simulated races (more than whats being hosted (10+ laps / 30-45min Qual)) to allow enough time to get a good qualifying time and exercise pit strategies.

Will add you guys on Steam... hosting a TeamSpeak3 server (if you need a VOIP solution) that stays empty mostly but I do have a channel for PCARS I can set a password to (below) so no one bugs you guys.

Teamspeak3
    = 72.179.151.109:9987
    Private PROJECT CARS channel password
    = race

BTW if anyone needs a workaround for Freetrack support check my thread... been using it since I compiled a solution/workaround.

- JSNFARRELL
    28 / TX (USA) / Wheel+Rig / Around noon - 7AMish (late)
    *heads up - Ive pegged a few clowns running me (when I move to the right to let others pass) or others off the track lately... not something I normally do but they had it coming*
    Last edited by JSNFARRELL; 11-05-2015 at 11:03.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by falcon2081 View Post
    It was fun, except the game would sometimes crash on me when we would transition into a race. Annoying to say the least.
    Yeah that was very annoying. It seemed to happen while the race was syncing before the start. It was a shame at Brno, we had a grid of 22 that went down to 4. Real shame.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JSNFARRELL View Post
    Been seeing some of you guys around a few sessions lately.
    I was hosting one called LeMans Endurance the other night... today *Real*Track*Day* on Nord was one that got passed around the whole evening while I was in another session.
    Haven't been able to get a good race going yet due to people drop out the first lap, block the starting grid, or run people off the track so hosting endurance (90min/90min/etc) made sense.

Trying to get some longer simulated races (more than whats being hosted (10+ laps / 30-45min Qual)) to allow enough time to get a good qualifying time and exercise pit strategies.

Will add you guys on Steam... hosting a TeamSpeak3 server (if you need a VOIP solution) that stays empty mostly but I do have a channel for PCARS I can set a password to (below) so no one bugs you guys.

Teamspeak3
    = 72.179.151.109:9987
    Private PROJECT CARS channel password
    = race

BTW if anyone needs a workaround for Freetrack support check my thread... been using it since I compiled a solution/workaround.

- JSNFARRELL
    28 / TX (USA) / Wheel+Rig / Around noon - 7AMish (late)
    *heads up - Ive pegged a few clowns running me (when I move to the right to let others pass) or others off the track lately... not something I normally do but they had it coming*
    This sounds awesome, I would love to give it a go. I need some real practice on Nord. Thx for the TS as well, I have one that I haven't used since I stopped playing MMOs

I do want to start doing longer races, I set it to 5 because I don't want to take up too much of anyone's time. So please if I am hosting, anyone feel free to speak up in chat for any preferences like number of laps and/or length of practice or qualifying.