Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Chatbox scrolls up when you use "Look back" while chat window is "active"

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Exclamation [BUG] Chatbox scrolls up when you use "Look back" while chat window is "active"

Hi,

There is a bug with the chatbox where if you have the chat window open or someone has typed in chat in the last few seconds, if you press your "Look back" button while the window is "active" it scrolls the chat up and there is no way to get it back down until the next race.

Please fix.

Thanks

Platform
    PC
    Hi Hyflex, what key do you have assigned to Look Back in the controller assignments??

Also, there is a key assignment for "display text box" (i think thats it) If you toggle it off and back on with this, does it reset after the "look back" issue??
    PC - || Corsair 600C || 1080 TI Founders Edition || AMD Ryzen 7 1800x || 16GB DDR4 4000mhz || Asus Crosshair VI Hero || EKWB 360 + 240 RAD Custom Loop (CPU / GPU) || Corsair AX1200 || Logitech G910 Orion Spectruim || Logitech G700 || Fanatec CSW v2 BMW GT & Formula Rims || Fanatec CSS SQ v1.5 || Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Performance Kit || Fanatec Handbrake || Simvibe || Logitech 5.1 Speakers || 2x Yamaha HS80 || Oculus Rift CV1 ||AOC 34" Ultra-Wide IPS || Synology DS1817+ || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Hi,

My assignments are:

I've tried switching it off to a different key and back but the issue still exists...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Bump, still exists.

Platform
    PC
    Hi Hyflex, Sorry, i think we may have our wires crossed

I was just asking if using the InGame Chat Box key - 0 in your case, to toggle the chat box ingame, does this reset the chat box to normal after you have done the "look back" or is the Chat Box still not right when you toggle it off and back on??
    PC - || Corsair 600C || 1080 TI Founders Edition || AMD Ryzen 7 1800x || 16GB DDR4 4000mhz || Asus Crosshair VI Hero || EKWB 360 + 240 RAD Custom Loop (CPU / GPU) || Corsair AX1200 || Logitech G910 Orion Spectruim || Logitech G700 || Fanatec CSW v2 BMW GT & Formula Rims || Fanatec CSS SQ v1.5 || Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Performance Kit || Fanatec Handbrake || Simvibe || Logitech 5.1 Speakers || 2x Yamaha HS80 || Oculus Rift CV1 ||AOC 34" Ultra-Wide IPS || Synology DS1817+ || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Henstridge View Post
    Hi Hyflex, Sorry, i think we may have our wires crossed

I was just asking if using the InGame Chat Box key - 0 in your case, to toggle the chat box ingame, does this reset the chat box to normal after you have done the "look back" or is the Chat Box still not right when you toggle it off and back on??
    Nope that doesn't reset it, still scrolled up and I can't get back to the messages

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Bump

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyflex View Post
    Bump
    Bump

Platform
    PC
    I have this problem

I use the Logitech Driving Force GT and I have no idea how it happens, but it randomly scrolls all the way up, and then sometime later all the way down again. If a lot of people have spoken/ joined or left in that session it is extremely offputting in the race

Like 'T' is my button to type, there needs to be a button assigned to completely hide the box from view on command
    CPU Intel i5 4690 Quad 3.5GHz | RAM 8MB 1333MHz | GPU GTX 970 4GB DDR5 | Mobo ASRock ATX DDR3 H97 KILLER | Monitor Sony 32'' HDTV | Input Logitech DF GT |

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    I have this problem

I use the Logitech Driving Force GT and I have no idea how it happens, but it randomly scrolls all the way up, and then sometime later all the way down again. If a lot of people have spoken/ joined or left in that session it is extremely offputting in the race

Like 'T' is my button to type, there needs to be a button assigned to completely hide the box from view on command
    That sounds similar but mine never scrolls down until the start of a new session / race or I rejoin.