Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Very bad console port.

Banned
    Platform
    PC

Thumbs up Very bad console port.

First: ive never seen such a bad port on console. We pay 70 and get a beta.

I love racing and hoped for a Simracer on console for so long. Im not new to simulation. Played all since Grand Prix 2 on PC in the 90's. Last PC sim was GTR2. I love how the cars feel in pCars and the whole aproach to realism. But this Produkt is not finished. Thats not early access. You take as much and more money as the other racing games on console and give us an unfinisched, unoptimised, buggy pc port.
    It looks as if there was no beta testing on consoles. No QA at all. There are massive problems and you released it anyway. WHY?

I looked forward to this produkt and sitting disappointed in front of my wheel now. I hope you fix all this before starting the announced developement of pCars2. I want to love this Sim but its such a pain in the ....

Problems:

UI sliders only in 5% steps possible. Like deadzone. Or some important things in the wheel ffb setup.
    (overall UI is bad design.

Autocenter on FFB Wheel (T300rs) is activatet throug ingame FFB drivers. We can not disable it in System settings.
    (No option for disabel Center-Spring on PS4)

FFB clipping tool somethimes shows a white line in the lower half of the screen. After going in box and out on track again its gone.
    ( What ist this white line)

FFB goes crazy on some tracks at Pit.

No Spotter chater on some tracks.

Collisions glitch out somethimes.

The Motor Sound mutes somethimes mid race.

Ghosting on PS4

AI problems on some tracks.

Crashes (4 times in in 8 hours) on a console.

No description on many options. Like Controller modes. (What is mode 1, 2, 3)

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Trade it in then!!!! And never come back here
    The following user likes this Post: Backshot Boss

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirategenius View Post
    What sort of a tool are you to post a reply like that?
    The guy is absolutely right.
    I can't believe there are fanboys here already.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Yes there are a few problems. Every game has them but half of what's reported I have not seen on the PS4 version.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Backshot Boss, HeeseyChelmet, Pichon617

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by TomekCB View Post
    First: ive never seen such a bad port on console. We pay 70€ and get a beta.

I love racing and hoped for a Simracer on console for so long. Im not new to simulation. Played all since Grand Prix 2 on PC in the 90's. Last PC sim was GTR2. I love how the cars feel in pCars and the whole aproach to realism. But this Produkt is not finished. Thats not early access. You take as much and more money as the other racing games on console and give us an unfinisched, unoptimised, buggy pc port.
    It looks as if there was no beta testing on consoles. No QA at all. There are massive problems and you released it anyway. WHY?

I looked forward to this produkt and sitting disappointed in front of my wheel now. I hope you fix all this before starting the announced developement of pCars2. I want to love this Sim but its such a pain in the ....

Problems:

UI sliders only in 5% steps possible. Like deadzone. Or some important things in the wheel ffb setup.
    (overall UI is bad design.

Autocenter on FFB Wheel (T300rs) is activatet throug ingame FFB drivers. We can not disable it in System settings.
    (No option for disabel Center-Spring on PS4)

FFB clipping tool somethimes shows a white line in the lower half of the screen. After going in box and out on track again its gone.
    ( What ist this white line)

FFB goes crazy on some tracks at Pit.

No Spotter chater on some tracks.

Collisions glitch out somethimes.

The Motor Sound mutes somethimes mid race.

Ghosting on PS4

AI problems on some tracks.

Crashes (4 times in in 8 hours) on a console.

No description on many options. Like Controller modes. (What is mode 1, 2, 3)
    Please can you refrain from that attitude it won't get you anywhere on this forum.

Some the issues you have described are known to the developers.

Please take a look through this thread and see if any of the existing threads help with a workaround until some of the issues are addressed more formally.

PS4 Sticky

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, EmilGlockner, GenBrien, HeeseyChelmet, Patrick Kulinski

Platform
    PC
    Post #2 still was unnecessary. We're here to help each other and not to become offensive. #1's beginning isn't picture perfect either (justifiable due to frustration maybe), but at least there's information about what is wrong for him.
    There's no "I" in "team", but there's a "we" in "weapon".
    --- 5% Club member --- former TGC member and steward --- RSR member --- Steam Name: Mortimer8701 ---
    Gigabyte H77-D3H | Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4x3.4GHz) | Inno3D GeForce 970 iChill X4 Air Boss (4GB[-0.5GB]) | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Win 8 Pro x64 | Thrustmaster T500 RS /w F1 rim | HTC Vive
    System Drive: Sandisk Extreme 120GB | Storage drive: WD Green 2TB (pCARS space) | Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus | Power supply: Corsair GS600

TIP: If you post your system details in your signature, you will help make it easier to identify potential hardware/driver related issues.
    To edit your signature, click Control Panel (top right corner) and in your control panel, look under the My Settings header on the left for Edit Signature.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, chase66down, Katilla, McKiernan

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Yes there are a few problems. Every game has them but half of what's reported I have not seen on the PS4 version.

So just because you haven't seen them they don't exist?
    What sort of stupid logic is that?
    The following user likes this Post: chase66down

Platform
    PC
    As said... Careful with the attitude please!
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    The game was delayed and it should have been delayed more we've already gone through this with driveclub and other games this looks like it's a trend buy a game console and become a beta tester on unfinished games

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Most of the visual problem lie with the users TV and its setup.
    One apologises for attitude shown.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, EmilGlockner, Patrick Kulinski