Thread: Rain and AI

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Rain and AI

First thanks for this game, it was long, long time since i've played such a good car game on console (and sorry for my bad english ^^).

My problem is that the ai doesn't seem concerned about the rain that much. I did a race on brands hatch (gt4 race) and 7 laps before the end it starts to rain, i came to the pit in order to change the tyre and i wasn't capable of catching AI (not so surprise about that i have work to do with rain, but still strange). But for the two last lap i let the AI driving for me. he catch one opponent and this AI adversary had no problem to driving on rain...with his slick tyres ?! no understeer no miss braking. Zero Ai has came to the pit in order to change his tyre and no Ai has crashed during this seven laps ?!!!

I speak to other player and they seems to unconter the same issue.

So is their a known issue?

thanks

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I've had this too. 8 lap race at Zolder, I'm well ahead by lap 6, then it starts to chuck it down. Nobody goes into the pits, except me, to change to wets, and I still can't keep the car on the road, yet the others with slicks can just keep on trucking. I don't doubt there's a lack of skill on my part, but they don't seem to slow down at all.

Loving the game though. It's a long dream come true for me. =)

Platform
    PS4
    Yeah I've also noticed this. There is so many things right about this game. But there's a few things which are letting it get let down.

Rookie
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I am having this Problem aswell, had AI at 75. Went to zur Track day Event in Brands Hatch with the BAC Mono and Maximum i could drive was 60 kph. I am driving with a Wheel and everything OFF. I know it is hard to Drive in the Rain, but i could not keep up with the AI at 0 !!!

Another thing, how do i change to wet tyres before the race, i can only find wet tyres in the pit stop Settings

Thanks for any help

Umer Ahmad
    since the AI is same on all platforms, we will continue the AI discussion here

I will close this PS4 thread