Thread: Great game with a a couple of issues

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Great game with a a couple of issues

Hi all,

First off just let me say i'm new here so if something i'm about to bring up has been mentioned i do apologize but after a look on here i can't seem to find the answers.
    As great as the game is and enjoyable experience i have been having there is just a couple of things i cannot seem to get my head around.

Firstly i'm a MPH kind of man and after changing it in the settings it's correct on my HUD but i prefer to drive from inside the car but the conversion doesn't seem to take place on any of the cars dashboards is there a setting i've missed somewhere?

Secondly after driving a race online in changeable weather conditions i'm a little confused on how it works, once the rain began to settle on the track the car then became undriveable so i pitted, but no options came up and after attempting to drive round again the car was still in the same undriveable state is there not a requirement for wet tyres, do they not exist in the game or am i simply missing something?

Once again great game but if anyone could explain to me the two issues i've experienced that would be great.

Cheers

Umer Ahmad
    First question, the dashboards wont change units. Thats how they are built. Most of these cars are european. I also use MPH in the HUD.