Thread: To Ian Bell, ELMO and any other developers who have been updating the forums....

Rookie

To Ian Bell, ELMO and any other developers who have been updating the forums....

I know many people are angry and annoyed about the problems and I have to admit being a little annoyed as well. But I want to says thanks for the updates other the last day or two. It's great to know things are moving behind the scenes. It's a shame to see you get blasted when you are trying you best to help and inform people. So many times a game get released with problems and you never hear from the developers so you are never sure what is happening until patch is released, for you this is not the case.

I work in IT (on a lot smaller scale to what you guys are producing) and realise how difficult testing can be and sometimes shit does happen, but one of the most important things (second to actually fixing the problems) is to keep the end user updated with what is going on. Hopefully a lot of the other people on this forum will appreciate your updates and the efforts you are going to right now to correct the problems.

(No doubt I will also be shot down in flames for posting this)

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Luxburger View Post
    I know many people are angry and annoyed about the problems and I have to admit being a little annoyed as well. But I want to says thanks for the updates other the last day or two. It's great to know things are moving behind the scenes. It's a shame to see you get blasted when you are trying you best to help and inform people. So many times a game get released with problems and you never hear from the developers so you are never sure what is happening until patch is released, for you this is not the case.

I work in IT (on a lot smaller scale to what you guys are producing) and realise how difficult testing can be and sometimes shit does happen, but one of the most important things (second to actually fixing the problems) is to keep the end user updated with what is going on. Hopefully a lot of the other people on this forum will appreciate your updates and the efforts you are going to right now to correct the problems.

(No doubt I will also be shot down in flames for posting this)
    Thanks very much for the sentiments.

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing

Umer Ahmad
    Always appreciate good opinions also. You wont get banned for that

(Just the negative opions of course)

FYI, the moderators are all volunteers. We're not officially part of the SMS company. Think about that.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: chillgreg, ZiggyUK

Platform
    XBOX1
    This only shows these guys care about their product and are committed to their community. Acting like that will grant SMS a huge loyal fan base and will assure a great future for P CARS.
    Last edited by Seps1974; 10-05-2015 at 16:47.
    The following user likes this Post: Ma5hEd

Platform
    PC
    Excellent first post Luke.

The MODs do this for love of the Sim and so we own them a lot of respect for doing such a thankless task at times. The MODs give the DEVs the backup they need.

The WMD members support the MODs and so we are their back up. However it is reassuring that there are new members who are willing to support the Title along with the rest of us despite the hammering being done by others.

Welcome to Project CARS Luke with enthusiast on the C.A.R.S. aspect.
    Riff Raff Racing Team | ziggyuk@live.co.uk |

CEO of The Gentlemen's Club / TGC Sim Racing Leagues
    The following 3 users likes this Post: chillgreg, Elmo