Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Issue with selected driving model and how to change it

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC

Issue with selected driving model and how to change it

When starting the game I chose the option in the middle. My brother chose the one to the right.
    I generally choose the one in the middle to start and then adjust the settings to suit as I play.

Anyway I see that it shows me as amateur and my brother as pro even if we have the same settings in game and even when he has all assists on and I have all off.

There does not seem to be a way to change this and I see no way to just abandon the current save and start over like it is my first time playing?

What do I need to do here to change this? Do I need to start over? If so how do you do that. I don't see a save game file on my PC. If the setting can be changed in game then how would I go about that?

Thanks

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Anyone have any insight on how to restart or how to change this mode from amateur to pro?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out.
    Last edited by HBR-Roadhog; 10-05-2015 at 19:40.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Ram:16gb DDR4 OS:Win10x64 Pro GPU:GTX 1050 Ti SSD: Samsung 960 Evo M2 HDD: WD Black 1TB
    Wheel: CSR Elite w Clubsport Pedals: Driver: 2.05 FW: 757

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by HBR-Roadhog View Post
    Anyone have any insight on how to restart or how to change this mode from amateur to pro?

Edit: Never mind I figured it out.
    Would you care to ellaborate? I haven't figured it out yet!!!

Platform
    PC
    Over options/Gameplay you can turn assits on and off.
    Also when setting opponents turn down the AI %, That would have the same effect than changing the tailoring.

I believe there was an option to go back to that selection though
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Platform
    PC
    I am not sure how to get back to the initial screen where it asks you, apart from deleting the profile.

However it is NOT a different driving model, it is just the Driver Aids used and AI Difficulty etc, which can all be configured in Options/Settings screens.
    PC - || Corsair 600C || 1080 TI Founders Edition || AMD Ryzen 7 1800x || 16GB DDR4 4000mhz || Asus Crosshair VI Hero || EKWB 360 + 240 RAD Custom Loop (CPU / GPU) || Corsair AX1200 || Logitech G910 Orion Spectruim || Logitech G700 || Fanatec CSW v2 BMW GT & Formula Rims || Fanatec CSS SQ v1.5 || Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Performance Kit || Fanatec Handbrake || Simvibe || Logitech 5.1 Speakers || 2x Yamaha HS80 || Oculus Rift CV1 ||AOC 34" Ultra-Wide IPS || Synology DS1817+ || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||
    The following user likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Well, I've only done 1 championship so far (turned all the assists off towards the end) so maybe I'll just start a new profile. Thanks folks!

Platform
    PC
    I think he means what it shows in your profile, if you select amateur to start but then turn all your aids off so your using pro settings it still shows amateur in profile, if you select pro then turn all aids on it will show pro in your profile.

I may be wrong but you may need to delete profile and start again.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3.90GHz Turbo | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7 Intel Z97 | MEMORY: 16.00GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | GPU: 2 x MSI GTX970 4GB GAMING TWIN FROZER SLI | Primary Monitor: BenQ 27" XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) 144Hz | Secondry Monitor: HannsG HG216D" 22" 1680 x 1050 60Hz | Tablet: 9" Inch Quad Core Camera Android 4.4 16GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 650 W | Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 | Speakers: Dell MMS 5650 5.1 | OS Drive: 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO | Games Drive: Samsung 120GB 850 Evo SSD |Back Up Drive: 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device (SATA) | External Storage: 1TB Western Digital WD Ext HDD | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit |Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional - RS6 Seat | Wheel: Logitech G27 | Pedals: Thrustmaster T3PA PRO | Headset: Gamdias HEPHAESTUS GHS2000 | Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech MX3200 cordless. |

DX11 | 2560x1440 | POST PROCESSING FILTER: ON | LENS FLARE: ON | SUN FLARE EXT: FULL| SUN FLARE INT: FULL | BLOOM: ON | RAIN DROPS: ON | CREPSULAR RAYS: YES | SCREEN DIRT: YES | TEXT RES: HIGH | TEXT FILT: 16X | AA: DS2M | FXAA: HIGH | SMAA: OFF | REFLECTIONS:HIGH | ENVIRONMENT: HIGH | CAR: ULTRA | TRACK: ULTRA | SHADOW: ULTRA | M BLUR: LOW | RENDER FRAMES: 2 | GRASS: LOW | PARTICLE LEVEL: HIGH | PARTICLE DENSITY: HIGH | STRETCHED HEADLIGHTS: YES |
    The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

Platform
    PC
    Thanks for the Heads-Up Neil

If that is the case, that may be an issue.

But from a driving perspective, every level should be attainable by adjusting the Driver Aids and AI Difficulty.
    PC - || Corsair 600C || 1080 TI Founders Edition || AMD Ryzen 7 1800x || 16GB DDR4 4000mhz || Asus Crosshair VI Hero || EKWB 360 + 240 RAD Custom Loop (CPU / GPU) || Corsair AX1200 || Logitech G910 Orion Spectruim || Logitech G700 || Fanatec CSW v2 BMW GT & Formula Rims || Fanatec CSS SQ v1.5 || Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Performance Kit || Fanatec Handbrake || Simvibe || Logitech 5.1 Speakers || 2x Yamaha HS80 || Oculus Rift CV1 ||AOC 34" Ultra-Wide IPS || Synology DS1817+ || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||
    The following user likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Sorry for the late response.

Yes the issue was related to what was showing on the profile page and also on the web based leaderboards.
    It stayed at whatever was first selected no matter which assists were or were not used afterwards.

I deleted the save data and started over in order to change it.
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 Ram:16gb DDR4 OS:Win10x64 Pro GPU:GTX 1050 Ti SSD: Samsung 960 Evo M2 HDD: WD Black 1TB
    Wheel: CSR Elite w Clubsport Pedals: Driver: 2.05 FW: 757

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Is there another way to fix it without deleting the savegames?