Thread: The case of the Magically Reappearing Engine Hood

Platform
    PC

The case of the Magically Reappearing Engine Hood

This has happened more than once in my play.

(The rest of you probably would never notice because you're such great drivers)

While funny and even a touch hilarious, it's a bug that didn't get caught by play testers.

Some time after my car loses its hood after a crash, it would magically reappear if I keep driving after awhile, usually within a few minutes.

Fix pls thx

Platform
    PC
    That's the clean up routine at work so loose body parts aren't lying around and on the track. Although I think it's only supposed to clean up AI car parts. Haven't seen it happen to the players car yet.

BTW, which cars and tracks has this happened on so we can try to reproduce it?
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Dallas View Post
    BTW, which cars and tracks has this happened on so we can try to reproduce it?
    Last time it happened was Renault Megane on Azure Coast Full in a quick race. I have a replay saved of it happening, how do I send you guys the replay file? (I don't know where the files are. Actually, I don't even know how to individually view saved replays again after backing out of all the menus... It's not extremely intuitive)

Before that, it was in a BMW 1M at California Highway Full in a practice run (thought it was Silverstone but now I remember it's not)
    Last edited by Skyline; 11-05-2015 at 00:52.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Last time it happened was Renault Megane on Azure Coast Full in a quick race. I have a replay saved of it happening, how do I send you guys the replay file? (I don't know where the files are. Actually, I don't even know how to individually view saved replays again after backing out of all the menus... It's not extremely intuitive)

Before that, it was in a BMW 1M at California Highway Full in a practice run (thought it was Silverstone but now I remember it's not)
    To view saved replays go into the Driver Network page > Highlights tab. It'll show saved Photomode shots first. Click the button I've marked in Red in the attached photo to see the saved replay page.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2015-02-16_00002.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	166.9 KB 
ID:	201590
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.