Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Party Chat Cutting Out

Platform
    XBOX1

Party Chat Cutting Out

I can't seem to find this issue around here.

While playing Project Cars and in a private race together me and my friends can hardly hear each other because the XB1 party chat keeps cutting in and out.

Works fine if we are in the menu's but happens when we race (Kinda like when the game is doing more work/processing)

Yes we can go lobby chat but I just thought I would bring it up. Maybe it's linked to the issue with the 'Sound'..

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm having the same issues. Had 16 in the lobby last night but could only hear 2-3 of them, so had to set up 2 party chats.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I was in a private lobby last night and the chat was problematic to say the least

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'm getting this both single player (with party chat) and online (party chat + lobby), at random points in races i'd hear crackling in my chat headset and people talking would intermittently cut out. People would also complain about my voice cutting out.

This isn't just me, my friends and other lobby players complained about the same issue, and its definintely not an internet connectivity issue. When in a lobby or the game menus there isn't an issue, as soon as the race starts it starts going bonkers.

Platform
    XBOX1
    hey guys, me and my mates have the same issue, have you noticed its only when you brake or go off road a bit?
    SHAGGYTOONZ

Platform
    XBOX1
    Seems to be tied to rumble effects. Happens a lot when braking (due to brake rumble effect).

Workaround is either disabling rumble effects or plugging the controller (usb charging cable).

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Same problem here.

Within party chat if you brake, go on the grass, over a curb then party chat cuts out

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    i found that turning the force feedback all the way down to 0 stopped this problem.

Kart Driver
    no this also happens when sitting in a lobby with three people and i can only hear one of them there is so much of this game that is broken
    Xbone Thrustmaster TX with Fanatec Clubsport V1 pedals

www.2old2play.com

2old4forza

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by gizziegod View Post
    no this also happens when sitting in a lobby with three people and i can only hear one of them there is so much of this game that is broken
    That sounds more like an Xbox Live issue, which also happens in other games, do you all have your NAT "open"?
    CPU: Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHz | GPU: Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, 4GB | MoBo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper H6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 | PSU: Corsair CS750M | HDD: Plextor 256GB SSD & WD 4TB HDD | OS: Win 7 Professional, 64-bit | Display: LG 42" TV | Audio: Logitech Z906 | Control: Xbox 360 controller