Thread: Having my Xbox 1 has cost me some,and some,

Platform
    XBOX1

Having my Xbox 1 has cost me some,and some,

I expect none of you would ever do this,I built a xbox1 simulator in my loft,I also have 2 young boys,well one is almost a teenager,the other is 10.i built the sim around the Xbox,with madcatz setup,
    My boys fight over the Xbox every weekend,so now the sim is Xbox,less...
    So I thought bugger this,bought a secondhand xbox1 for them to share,along side mine,,which ime still fighting over mine to drive on project cars ,which I miss terribly because of the situation ime in,
    Just browsing on eBay last night and saw the limited edition halo 5 guardian Xbox 1,OMG that looks o awesome,and would look so cool on my sim,and thought this could put an end to all my problems,and to be able to go on my sim any time I choose,
    So bought it,350,,
    So I now live in a house with 3 Xbox ones,a simulator,3 Xbox lives,and my wife is going nuts,thank god I have a very loving and understanding wife,and 2 very spoilt kids,,
    And a big electricity bill,

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SENNABOY1 View Post
    I expect none of you would ever do this,I built a xbox1 simulator in my loft,I also have 2 young boys,well one is almost a teenager,the other is 10.i built the sim around the Xbox,with madcatz setup,
    My boys fight over the Xbox every weekend,so now the sim is Xbox,less...
    So I thought bugger this,bought a secondhand xbox1 for them to share,along side mine,,which ime still fighting over mine to drive on project cars ,which I miss terribly because of the situation ime in,
    Just browsing on eBay last night and saw the limited edition halo 5 guardian Xbox 1,OMG that looks o awesome,and would look so cool on my sim,and thought this could put an end to all my problems,and to be able to go on my sim any time I choose,
    So bought it,350,,
    So I now live in a house with 3 Xbox ones,a simulator,3 Xbox lives,and my wife is going nuts,thank god I have a very loving and understanding wife,and 2 very spoilt kids,,
    And a big electricity bill,
    4 ps4s and my rig sitting in the living room. Good thing my girlfriend is understanding but one of the ps4s is hers.lol
    MOBO: asus rog maximus x hero / CPU: intel i7 8700k 5.1ghz / RAM:corsair platinum 32GB DDR4 3866-ocd4000 / COOLING: thermaltake floe 360 / GPU: asus GeForce RTX2080ti oc / PSU: evga super nova 850g2 / STORAGE: Samsung evo 500gb- Samsung evo 1tb / CASE: thermaltake core x71 / RIG:Gt omega /SimRacing Bay 30nm OSW / Heusinkveld pro pedals / Fanatec shifter /VR:rift / BACKUP: ps4 http://pcars.oscarolim.pt/
    The following 3 users likes this Post: GrimeyDog, Konan, SENNABOY1

Platform
    XBOX1
    I work with a lot of young lads,,all teenagers and others in there 20,s,
    Ime even older than my boss who is 53'
    They all comment on my lifestyle every week,just bought a Mini Cooper S JCW,got a Ducati in the garage,just had 2 operations for skin cancer,so don't care what I have really,live life to the full every day,,not ready to go anywhere yet,
    The following 8 users likes this Post: AbeWoz, Dan77 DESTROYER, Haiden, Konan, morpwr, Seps1974, STEELJOCKEY, Tomcul

Platform
    PC
    Exactly 2 of every system Except PS4!!! My wife too supports my Sim Racing Habbit... She is the 1 who pushed me to order the RSeat RS1... I can hardly wait until tuesday!!!
    I gave My Son(15) My Tx wheel but he plays Shooters and fighting Games he is Not into racing sims yet.
    OS: Win 10/64bit| Mobo: MSI Z170A-M5 | CPU: i7-7700k | Cooler: Corsair H90 | RAM: 32GB DDR4 | GPU: Asus Strix 2080ti OC Edition | PSU: CX 750M | Storage: Samsung SSD 250GB +4TB HD +1TB Media HD | PC Case: Corsair 760T | Display: QLED 55in Curved TV / VR: Oculus Rift | Rig: RSeat N1, Fanatec DD2, CSP v3i , CSS SQ v1.5, CS HB, XB1 Hub/Forza Rim w/APM shifters, Formula Black F1, Astro A40 TR*, 3x Buttkicker Gamer2. Lets Talk FFB thread PC,PS4,XB1
    The following 2 users likes this Post: morpwr, SENNABOY1

Platform
    XBOX1
    I had to wait a year to be able to afford my xbox one that I only play project cars on. Totally worth it.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: morpwr, SENNABOY1

Platform
    XBOX1
    I basically afford all this because,I don't drink or smoke,work long hours and get a tax rebate in April,then treat myself to something ,,that's it really,work hard,play hard,,
    The following 2 users likes this Post: kevin kirk, morpwr