Thread: My Project Cars experience/feedback. unhappy customer.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

My Project Cars experience/feedback. unhappy customer.

So the game will be “fixed” with upcoming patches/work with community.
    Why is the game being released (after a delay) that still isn't fit to play?
    I appreciate the effort, hardwork etc that will have been your road to port the game to consoles but surely you knew the state of game on launching it???

I feel you have taken advantage of me and made a fool out of me.
    Is it wrong of me to expect a game to be “launched" and not expect to be getting a fully tested/working “FINAL” product?

The other thing which does slightly concern me is that some reviewers I have respected for honest opinions “IGN and Eurogamer” both did not highlight these issues at all and gave high scores. (maybe I am doing a disservice and they only tested the PS4 version……

Maybe I’m in the wrong and buying a 50 game console game now is merely a ticket for the ride of patches, apologies, updates and DLC to get to a playable end game.

All the best, but you can put me down as an unhappy customer currently trying to get my 50 back………..
    Last edited by philipv6; 11-05-2015 at 14:13.
    The following user likes this Post: Beagle Five

Platform
    PC
    Take a deep breath and relax.

SMS are well aware of the issues and are working very hard to get the major issues with controllers fixed.

There is a thread that details the issues and includes updates on the controller issue.

It looks like the controller issue has been replicated in house and is fixed. Looks like its on the next stage of becoming a patch.

I hope this goes some way to help resolve you concerns.

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Mark Bevan, Scav3nger

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks Pete, i've taken my medication.

any gaming time is severely limited and being frustrated, fighting with a new release was not enjoyable.

Once bitten, twice shy.

Moderator +WMD 1/2 Member Roger Prynne's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Yeah hang in there mate... all will come good in the end.
    Mobo: GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P AMD 970 ATX | CPU: AMD FX-8350 4.0 GHz (4.20 GHz Turbo) 8x Core | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master V8 | Memory: 16GB DDR3 (1600MHz)
    Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 2GB GDDR5 - (Driver: 385.69)| Displays: 55" LG 4K UHD TV @ 60Hz - 24" Monitor 1920x1080 @ 60Hz | PSU: Sea Sonic X - 850 Watt
    Storage: SSD 250GB Samsung 850 EVO x2 - 2TB Western Digital Caviar Green Sata III x2 | Sound: X-FI Xtreme Gamer Fatality Pro + 400W Technics 7.1
    Wheel: G25 & Pedals with Nixim mod springs (NO PROFILER USED) | RIG: Playseat Challenge | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A few helpful links for you

The following 2 users likes this Post: Blackvault, Scav3nger

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I disagree on the "not fit to play" opinion

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by chris4652009 View Post
    I disagree on the "not fit to play" opinion
    "Throughout motorsport history there have been many unforgettable and legendary drivers.

Inspired by these stories, players in Project CARS are invited to try and recreate those journeys via three Historic Goals...

ZERO TO HERO

Like many young prodigies that have appeared throughout motorsport history, this Historic Goal challenges you to rise from Karting to the very pinnacle of motorsports in a short number of years."

Except you can't, as the karting is horrendous.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Picking up my PS4 copy tonight. Interesting to try the full version now I'm used to it on Xbox ONE.

I'm getting very noticeable frame rate drops/stuttering on Oulton Park in quick race mode with full grid on Xbox ONE...that'll be my first test on the PS4.