Thread: Unhandled exception...and other bugs

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Unhandled exception...and other bugs

First off, congratulations on a great game, top quality in graphics, audio and physics, a must for any successful car game in my opinion.

Unfortunately, I'm having a few issues with Multiplayer which is diminishing the experience for me a little. They are as follows:

1. Although a game shows in the lobby with spaces, it will not allow me to join, even if I immediately refresh the list and try again
    2. The unhandled exception and game crash at the start of some races, normally after I have just spent 15 mins qualifying with a great time and on pole!!
    3. Cars moving around on the grid at start
    4. Sometimes upon joining I get into a game but then it will not allow me to 'DRIVE' the option is greyed out

In terms of gameplay in MP, I definitely would like to see some form of warning or deterrent for people who find their amusement in driving the wrong way around the track or fish-tailing you on a legitimate overtake chance.

One more point which isn't really a problem but would be nice is that in the visual options there is an option to display in full screen on either monitor 1 or monitor 2.

Thanks for a great game and one with bags and bags of potential.

Platform
    PC
    Getting the same problems myself
    Processor: AMD Piledriver FX-8 8350 4GHz Overclocked 4.5GHz | Videocard: Asus GTX 980 | Gamepad: Fanatec Clubsport V2 Wheel Base + Formula Rim + Clubsport V2 |
    Network Card: Asus PCE-N15 Mainboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX | Sound Card/Headphones: Razer Kraken 7.1 | Monitor/s: Asus VN247H 24" Super Narrow Bezel
    Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR3 | PSU: OCW 650W | Keyboard+Mouse: Logitech G510 + Madcatz R.A.T 3 | OS: Windows 7 x64