Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Online ruined

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Online ruined

Yeah, basically playing online is p****g me off. Can anybody play online without hitting anyone? For me online was a big thing in P.Cars. But for god sake, people running into the back of you because they are incompetant of braking or learning the track is really getting me down. This is an almost perfect game being ruined.
    If anybody is interested in clean, fair racing, feel free to add me on PSN. Username: pattynufc

Platform
    PS4
    that's what you get with console race games. I quit playing Forza online because of that reason. i hate when people think they have won the race after the first corner.

they really need to make the punishments harder if you hit someone.

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Well, my best Advice for this:

Wait a Week or two and then you will found much less "Crash Kiddies".

Also AFAIK it will be worked on a false Way Penalty (DQ) in MP...
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PC
    Use this forum to find like minded mature individuals and set up a league with a private password protected session.

(I joined a lobby full of French guys on Friday night ans was amazed how well everyone was driving, very clean, very fair. All new driver's none WMD members.)
    Last edited by could_do_better; 11-05-2015 at 18:38.
    CPU: i5 3570 @ 4.2GhZ | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHz | Board: Gigabyte Z77-DH3
    GP: GTX 960 4Gb
    SDD: Samsung Evo 850 512Gb
    The following user likes this Post: Hugh Crummond

Platform
    PC
    I'll admit to judging people harshly from time to time, but the truth is there are a lot of people who simply don't know the limits of their vehicles yet. It'd be nice if everyone took the time to practice in single-player before joining a lobby, but the draw for online play is pretty high. And then keep in mind that tracks and vehicle types are apt to change rapidly between sessions. So it's highly likely that people joined a lobby expecting a specific track/car combo that they're comfortable with, only to have it quickly change to something else entirely.
    ...because simcar

Rig: Intel i7-8770k @ 3.7GHz | MSI Z370 GAMING M5 | MSI GTX1080ti GAMING 11G | G.SKILL TridentZ 32Gb DDR4 | NZXT H400 case w/ Kraken x62 AIO cooler | Oculus Rift CV1 | LG 34UC88-B ultrawide (3440x1440 @ 60Hz) | Windows 10 Pro

Gear: Fanatec CSW v2.5 w/ Universal Hub, Clubsport GT rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals & shifter
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Hugh Crummond, Patrick Kulinski

I've been rammed from behind so many times in online races, I should be giving virtual reach-arounds.
    Last edited by Rudee; 11-05-2015 at 18:41.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: AshenShugar, cloakdeath, hkraft300, Johnnypenso1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I use the view where I can see my whole car at the beggining of races. It definitely helps me escape a lot of crashes. Once people settle down I go back to my preferred cam. Not being able to see cars alongside you when using interior view has always been a problem in racing games.
    The following user likes this Post: Johnnypenso1

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    The biggest issue is what's already been mentioned; people aren't taking the time to practice and learn the physics of the game on their own - instead they are hoping to do so in an online multiplayer lobby, which is fine - they've paid for the game after all!

But I understand your frustration and I think that something should be put in place to punish drivers, but how can a computer game determine whether the driver hit the back of you intentionally or unintentionally for example.

I'm hoping to find some clean racing lobbies on Xbox One.

GT - LordTeddyBear

Platform
    PC
    It's not just console racers, I was in a lobby last night on PC with the same drivers. They're everywhere. As mentioned, the only thing you can do to limit your exposure to this is find some clean folks to race with.
    Steam - Chips N Queso - PCRALeague.com (No Assists/North America/Sunday Nights)

Intel Core I5-4590 / ASRock H97M PRO4 / 8 GB Crucial Ballixtix Sport DDR3 / EVGA 970 SSC ACX / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Corsair CX 750W / Toshiba 40" LED / Steelseries H Wireless / Thrustmaster TX/T3PA Pro

Platform
    PC
    I just make it a point not to join Pub races and save myself some grief and angst.
    League racing is where it's at.
    CPU: AMD FX-8350 | Mobo: ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R2.0 | Mem: 16GB G.Skill DDR3 1866 | GPU: ASUS Dual OC GeForce GTX 1070 8GB(Drvr R398.11) | Snd: Creative X-Fi XtremeGamer
    Case: THERMALTAKE Level 10 GTS | PSU: SeaSonic PRIME Platinum 650W | Monitor: 40" VISIO D40u-D1 | O/S: Win10 Pro-64bit | Controller: Thrustmaster TX w/GTE & F1 Wheels

Twitter: @ARDallas68 - Steam: SternLX
    "If somebody said they enjoyed the Nürburgring, they weren't going fast enough." ~ Sir Jackie Stewart on the Green Hell
    I appreciate those enjoying my Custom Liveries... but, please don't send me livery requests in PM's. I don't do liveries on request. Sorry.