Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A day in the life trophy...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

A day in the life trophy...

Hey guys

Me and some friends want to try to get this trophy on the weekend.
    Problem is we dont know how to set it up.
    If i go to the create option i can select LeMans but i cant set a 24h timer.
    Do i have to drive the full 24h or can i swap for a certain amount of laps too a AI driver?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Easty, iekue

Platform
    PC
    This only is possible in the career ATM. What should be possible is starting a new career in the LMP1 class and going through the season quickly until you have the Le Mans 24h race ahead. Unfortuately I don't know about other classes, sorry.

A proper time-steered race setting (including 24h) when creating a race is supposed to be delivered.
    There's no "I" in "team", but there's a "we" in "weapon".
    --- 5% Club member --- former TGC member and steward --- RSR member --- Steam Name: Mortimer8701 ---
    Gigabyte H77-D3H | Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4x3.4GHz) | Inno3D GeForce 970 iChill X4 Air Boss (4GB[-0.5GB]) | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Win 8 Pro x64 | Thrustmaster T500 RS /w F1 rim | HTC Vive
    System Drive: Sandisk Extreme 120GB | Storage drive: WD Green 2TB (pCARS space) | Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus | Power supply: Corsair GS600

TIP: If you post your system details in your signature, you will help make it easier to identify potential hardware/driver related issues.
    To edit your signature, click Control Panel (top right corner) and in your control panel, look under the My Settings header on the left for Edit Signature.
    The following user likes this Post: iekue

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Hi Patrick

Thanks for your quick reply.
    I realy hope that you could add a 24h race to the create menu asap
    I would be great fun to try that with friends.

In career mode can you take a timed break or maybe let the ai drive a set amount of laps?
    Or do you need a bucket next to my seat?
    The following 2 users likes this Post: iekue, JessicaWalter

Platform
    PC
    LOL... "Mom, bathroom, BATHROOM!"

It is possible to let the AI take over during the race. And I agree with you on the friends experience as I have such plans as well for forming a team of four with my buddies
    --- 5% Club member --- former TGC member and steward --- RSR member --- Steam Name: Mortimer8701 ---
    Gigabyte H77-D3H | Intel Xeon E3-1245v2 (4x3.4GHz) | Inno3D GeForce 970 iChill X4 Air Boss (4GB[-0.5GB]) | 8GB DDR3-1600 | Win 8 Pro x64 | Thrustmaster T500 RS /w F1 rim | HTC Vive
    System Drive: Sandisk Extreme 120GB | Storage drive: WD Green 2TB (pCARS space) | Case: Coolermaster HAF 912 Plus | Power supply: Corsair GS600

TIP: If you post your system details in your signature, you will help make it easier to identify potential hardware/driver related issues.
    To edit your signature, click Control Panel (top right corner) and in your control panel, look under the My Settings header on the left for Edit Signature.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: BigDipper, iekue, Morgan Henstridge

Platform
    PS4
    Ah that's something I didn't want to read

We were planning on doing a multiplayer event with teams of 2 (for toilet / food / beer breaks) and raising money for a close friend of ours that isn't in a great way.

I guess we can still do it but won't gain the trophy (250 laps). Will it definitely be available at a later date not via the career?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    What don't you like? That the AI can take over?
    I hope that they make it so that the AI can only drive like 5 rounds every hour or something like that.

My racing buddy's live across the country/globe so I couldn't do something like you're planning (great idea btw).

Platform
    PC
    There's a charity event scheduled for around the 24h race at Le Mans, so I believe this feature will be available by then. But take this with a grain of salt, I'm no SMS employee and I also don't set the development schedules.

The following user likes this Post: BigDipper

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    is it possible to take control back once the Ai has it?
    IIRC there was a bug about that a while ago
    XBL/PSN/others: genbrien
    CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr2 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz SSD: Intel X25m 80gb
    Keyboard: Logitech G15 Monitor: Lg 24'' 1920*1080 Mouse: G700s PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Logitech G27, TrackIr5
    Case: Cooler Master 690

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Request pitstop that should do the trick

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    What don't you like? That the AI can take over?
    Nope just don't like the bit where it HAS to be career... I want a 16 multiplayer lobby for the event.
    The following user likes this Post: Kidney