Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fast pit stops?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Atak Kat View Post
    Setting 1l fuel refill is faster than no fuel by about 3 seconds. No idea why. But that is the main trick.
    Wow. Thanks for this info. I always set it to no fuel.
    I7-7700K/GTX 1080/Corsair Vengeance 2x 8GB DDR4 DRAM/Gigabyte LGA1151 Crossfire DDR4 Motherboard/ADATA Premium Pro 256 GB SATA SSHD/Deep Cool TX Mid Tower Tesseract/
    Trinus PSVR

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinz View Post
    Getting up to pit entry as fast as possible without actually crossing the pit entry line above the speed limit Is one way to save a little time. Dive-bombing pit entry is sort of a high-risk, low-reward proposition though.

On a related note; where should I look to see if the auto speed limiter featureiss active on a race I am about to run?.

I made the mistake of thinking it was on one time, came in under speed, accelerated to what I thought would be the auto-limiter and got penalized the second I broke the limit. (37mph I think?)
    When the pit limiter is active there is a message to that effect on the screen.
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Schnizz58 View Post
    When the pit limiter is active there is a message to that effect on the screen.
    When I got my penalty, I thought what was on the screen (speedometer and the number 37) was the same as when the limiter stopped my acceleration at the desired number....only this time it let me accelerate right past the limit.
    Steam name: z1nonly
    Windows 10 / 3770k / GTX 1070 / 32gb DDR3 @1333 / Oculus Rift / GTA-F racing simulator / Fanatec CSL Elite-P1 / CS V3 pedals / CS Shifter SQ V 1.5

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinz View Post
    When I got my penalty, I thought what was on the screen (speedometer and the number 37) was the same as when the limiter stopped my acceleration at the desired number....only this time it let me accelerate right past the limit.
    If the pit limiter isn't on, there is a message that says something like "Do not exceed pit speed limit." But if you turn the limiter on, it changes to "Pit Speed Limiter Enabled" (or some such).
    97.8% of mass public shootings in the US between 1950 and 2018 occurred in so-called "gun-free zones".
    ASUS GL702VI-MH72 | Thrustmaster TX Wheel | Thrustmaster VG Ferrari 599XX EVO Wheel Alcantara Edition
    Thrustmaster T3PA Pro Pedals with Ricmotech Load Cell Mod | Wheelstand Pro v2
    The following user likes this Post: hkraft300