Thread: Application of vehicle setups from free practice > time trails > community events

Platform
    PC

Application of vehicle setups from free practice > time trails > community events

So I can't find this information at all across the board. I setup my P1 in Free Practice custom FFB, tune to my liking etc. Do these settings carry over to time trial and community events?
    The following user likes this Post: thespeedracerx

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yes they do. However if you join a multiplayer lobby which bans tuning your wheel settings are also banned. Just a heads up as that caught me out a few times...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by donpost View Post
    Yes they do. However if you join a multiplayer lobby which bans tuning your wheel settings are also banned. Just a heads up as that caught me out a few times...
    Does this exist? Itīs great!

Platform
    PC
    Aight cool, I was just about to spend a bunch of time doing the events, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't gonna spend a bunch of time on a stock setup where I can just tune my own.

Wait, why the hell ban those 2 things in multi-player? Isn't that the whole point of having a setup and a wheel?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageWS6 View Post
    Wait, why the hell ban those 2 things in multi-player? Isn't that the whole point of having a setup and a wheel?
    Maybe to create an equal playfield? FFB settings being lost is a pain, but stock car setup races is a very useful tool.

Platform
    PC
    Ya I can see that, but that can go both ways for community events. I can see stock setups for cars in community events because that will bring out the skill in the player more than anything IMHO. That's what I thought it was until you mentioned it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SavageWS6 View Post
    Ya I can see that, but that can go both ways for community events. I can see stock setups for cars in community events because that will bring out the skill in the player more than anything IMHO. That's what I thought it was until you mentioned it.
    Just think that in the Barcelona event going on now, by closing the sidepods and brake ducts of the Formula A you win several tenths. And driving a moving bomb and hitting restart all the time doesnīt make you any better driver

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by dyr_gl View Post
    Just think that in the Barcelona event going on now, by closing the sidepods and brake ducts of the Formula A you win several tenths. And driving a moving bomb and hitting restart all the time doesnīt make you any better driver
    Ya true, guess there is 2 different sides of this story. Not everyone can have what they want!
    Intel 4790k @ 4.4Ghz - Asus Z97-A - Kingston Hyper-X @ 1866 CAS 10 - Corsair H80i - Sandisk Ultra II 240GB - 2.5TB total Hitachi & Samsung Drive - ASUS STRIX 980 - Core +125 - Mem +375 - Silverstone 850w