Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Braking Line instead of full guiding line

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    YES YES YES. Brake line instead of full racing line is a must.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by mickey81 View Post
    YES YES YES. Brake line instead of full racing line is a must.
    I do like this idea.

Mods, add it to my list please.

(I know I said this before but my list got a bit muddled up)
    The following 3 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, mikutzu, stux

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    The driving line was one of the first options I turned off , not because I am a good racer but I found myself becoming fixated with it and becoming less aware of what was going on around me . I also began to learn the track a lot quicker noticing the markers , black rubber lines and even things like a piece of machinery on the other side of the crash barrier to use as a reference point to either begin braking or turning in point . I know some people prefer a line to "learn" a track but the sooner you turn it off the quicker you will "know" the track . Try it as soon as you can , once you do trust me you will never go back . One thing though , when driving at night protect your headlights lol.

Head of Development
    Platform
    PC
    Wouldn't this be copying Forza?

(Ducks.)
    Intel i7 7700K (OC@5Ghz), 16GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB, Acer X34 monitor (3440x1440 at 100hz), Oculus Rift, W10 Pro, DSL 70/20, XBox One Elite controller, Bodnar DD wheel and Heusinkveld pedals
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Ian Bell, Pugamall

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    I do like this idea.

Mods, add it to my list please.

(I know I said this before but my list got a bit muddled up)
    Done

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Garton View Post
    Wouldn't this be copying Forza?

(Ducks.)
    ehem emulating ehem
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Platform
    PC
    Flattering them

MB Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390 // CPU Intel i9 9900K // RAM Corsair Vengeance RGP Pro 32GB DDR4 @3200MHz // GPU Gigabyte nVidia 1080 Ti // M.2 NVME SSD Samsung 960 EVO 2TB // SSD Samsung 850 Evo 1TB

CPU Cooler NZXT Kraken x62 280mm AIO // Case Fractal Design Define R6 Type C // Display ASUS PG34Q 34" 3440x1400 100Hz G-SYNC LCD // Speakers Logitech Z5500-D 5.1ch // OS Windows 10 Pro x64// Build Default Parameters

VR Oculus Rift CV1 // Wheel Fanatec CSR Elite // Pedals Fanatec Clubsport // Shifter Thrustmaster TH8RS with InterfaceOne wheel adapter // Head Tracking TrackIR v4 // Audio Transducer ButtKicker Gamer v2.0 // Seat PlaySeat Executive
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Aldo Zampatti, Ian Bell

Platform
    PS4
    It's a good idea, I'm for it. Helps with learning the tracks breaking points. The only problem with trying to use course markers and braking dark spots on the track is that at night dark spots are nearly impossible to see or the markers have been knocked down or run over by AI running off course. I don't use corner arrows or the track map options. Nonetheless, overall I'm satisfied with the presentation so far!