Thread: Controller button assignment please help

Banned
    Platform
    PC

Controller button assignment please help

Wow I need help with controller button assignments. Unfortunately I'm stuck at said screen and I can't exit because I haven't assigned a button, of course the game doesn't bother telling me which.

Maybe someone can give me their entire assignment list so I can play the darned game?

thanks!

Platform
    PC
    Check that the following are assigned:

- Rear view
    - Handbrake
    - KERS
    - DRS (I do not think that this one is needed)
    - Lights (not sure if this one is needed)
    - Windscreen wipers (this is not needed, I don't have it assigned currently)
    CPU: Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHz | GPU: Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, 4GB | MoBo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper H6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 | PSU: Corsair CS750M | HDD: Plextor 256GB SSD & WD 4TB HDD | OS: Win 7 Professional, 64-bit | Display: LG 42" TV | Audio: Logitech Z906 | Control: Xbox 360 controller

Platform
    XBOX1
    yup I got this when finished assigning what ever confirguration I needed I Rb or RT out to next selection and just hit the start button to bring up the option screen then go to options and help to back out of there to main menu and saves the configuration without assigning all buttons
    Internet ----Router----XboxOne----HDTV

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Yesss, thank you NVIOU5! Neat little trick! Worthy of a sticky.
    Playseat and Thrustmaster TX 458 Italian | Xbox One and PC [i5-7600, GTX 1060 GAMING X, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance] |

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NVI0U5 View Post
    yup I got this when finished assigning what ever confirguration I needed I Rb or RT out to nis xt selection and just hit the start button to bring up the option screen then go to options and help to back out of there to main menu and saves the configuration without assigning all buttons
    I apologize in advance. .. im trying to hit what I believe is the start bottom and it's doing nothing.. and as another member stated im trying to exit but not all controls have been assigned.. help Is appreciated...

WMD Member
    Platform
    XBOX1
    the start button is the button with the 3 lines through it. It brings up a little menu at the top right. Select help and options. It will take you out of the menu and into the general options menu. Then just click back.
    Playseat and Thrustmaster TX 458 Italian | Xbox One and PC [i5-7600, GTX 1060 GAMING X, 16 GB Corsair Vengeance] |

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by NVI0U5 View Post
    yup I got this when finished assigning what ever confirguration I needed I Rb or RT out to next selection and just hit the start button to bring up the option screen then go to options and help to back out of there to main menu and saves the configuration without assigning all buttons
    too funny. started a post myself little bit ago about the issue. will try this when I get home as well. I thought I did have them all assigned that I needed - I probably did. Guess this might be some kind of bug. glad to see that solution may work.