Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I am a liddle bit pissed

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

I am a liddle bit pissed

Well, i know that Game Development on different Hardware isnt that easy and especially on PC where many different Components can be used by the Player it is "normal" that there will be found some Bugs after Release of a New Game. But perhaps someone can explain me how SMS can Release a Game after such a long time with so many Delay even if there are so many Issues wich where not found with there own QA and wich where not found by the Microsoft Milestone and End Controlling. I really never saw a Game before with Hard Crashes to "Desk" as i saw in Project Cars in different Situations (for example during doing nothing else then watching a Replay or having a Crash in Spa). I dont get it, but ok, there is only one Crash every two hours, lets give it a Chance ...

Ok, there are Problems with Adjustment of my Steering Wheel (Thrustmaster TX Racing Wheel F458 Italia) even if there are .... how many are there at the Moment 3 or 4 certified XBox One Steering Wheels? Do you really want to explain me that it was not possible to find those things? Anyway i can use my Wheel so perhaps i should be glad for the Moment.

What is really annoying me is the "Thing" with the differences between XBox and other Online Lobbys. I payed the same (or more) Price then any other Player using the PS4 or the PC Version and no one told me before that there is a different Game Experience when i want to play Project Cars on my XBox One. I have to use a useless Match Making with no working System for filtering the kind of Game i want to Play and you really want to explain me that Microsoft is responsible for these decision? Why does online Experience is working the same way in other Games? What did Microsoft told you, "well, our Customers should not have the same Fun then Sony Customers should have"?
    I brought the Pre Order Edition and a usefull and working Multiplayer is essential for me. So i really like to know if there will be the same Online Lobby as on PS4 and PC soon, or, if not, will you provide me with a Download Code for any other System, because i have no Chance to refund and i did not get informed about these essential differences before i brought the game.

Dont get me wrong, the Game looks nice and there is many potential to get the best Racing Game ever, but what happens at the Moment is really anoying!

Best
    The following user likes this Post: robnroll88

Platform
    PC
    I understand your frustrations but things will get better.

It's unfortunate a number of problems reared their heads on retail versions of the console, and that other bugs exist, but the devs are committed to finding and fixing everything they can.

As for the Microsoft lobbies/MP issue that is not what everyone would have hoped for, but to not have the game at all as an alternative would really have upset people.

I hope you can hang in there. Stuff will get better
    i5 2500k @ 4.5 GHz | Asus P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3 | MSI GTX970 TF V OC 4GB | 8 gig ram | Win7 Home 64bit | BenQ 27" 1080p | T500RS wheel & pedals | DIY 'H' & sequential shifters via Bodnar BU0836 | Symprojects DLC-247 controlled gauges | Buttonbox via Bodnar BU0836X

“Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” - Aldous Huxley
    The following user likes this Post: thisisbleep

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks for the fast Response but as you can imagine, i am not really pleased with the Content of your Reply.

I am sure that SMS will do anything to provide People with "better Stuff" and try to fix as many Bugs as possible. But you did not answer the General Question so far and i would like to ask you or the Developer directly again:

- Will the XBox One Multiplayer Lobby work the same way then PC and PS4 Version do, or will the XBox One Version only use an improved automatic Match Making in future?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellibean View Post
    Thanks for the fast Response but as you can imagine, i am not really pleased with the Content of your Reply.

I am sure that SMS will do anything to provide People with "better Stuff" and try to fix as many Bugs as possible. But you did not answer the General Question so far and i would like to ask you or the Developer directly again:

- Will the XBox One Multiplayer Lobby work the same way then PC and PS4 Version do, or will the XBox One Version only use an improved automatic Match Making in future?
    Good question!

Platform
    PC
    CPU i7 7700K | RAM Corsair 16GB 2400MHz | GPU Asus GTX1080 Ti OC 11GB | Mobo Asus Strix Z270H | Audio SB Zx @ 5.1/AKG K401 | OS Win 10 x64 | Screen LG 27EA63V-P 27" 1920x1080 | Controllers Fanatec CSW v2.5 + UH, CSP v3, CSS SQ, CSH | Misc TrackIR 4 Pro, Playseat Revolution, DS button box

With the right to say what you think comes the obligation to think about what you say.
    I'd rather have questions that cannot be answered than answers that cannot be questioned - Richard Feynman
    The following user likes this Post: MysterG

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Remco Van Dijk View Post
    I would like to thank you too for .... aerm..... nothing. Dont get me wrong, i know this Thread, i know the Response from the Development, but everything we got so far from every side is what we know, it is not working and it will Change soon. IF the Development Team is working on that Issue and want to have a Fix soon, they should know right now what to do solving the Problem? Then i can not understand, why there shouldnt be an easy Answer on an easy Question.

Best

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Jellibean View Post
    I would like to thank you too for .... aerm..... nothing. Dont get me wrong, i know this Thread, i know the Response from the Development, but everything we got so far from every side is what we know, it is not working and it will Change soon. IF the Development Team is working on that Issue and want to have a Fix soon, they should know right now what to do solving the Problem? Then i can not understand, why there shouldnt be an easy Answer on an easy Question.

Best
    I love how you are second guessing the devs on this one. They could well know how to go about fixing something but at the moment its a question of priority. Do remember that we are small team and don't have rooms full of developers like some of the bigger games studios.

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I love you playing the Charity Card .... i could say that SMS took the Money from the Players like a bigger games Studio, but that is not the way i want to discuss with you.

I know that there are no rooms full of developers and i am sure that there are some Issues need to be fixed faster then other. Keep in mind that i did not ask for a Timeline or a fixed Patch release Date. The only thing i want to know is how the Mulitplayer Lobby will work (similar/same way then PC or PS4 or automatic match making) and everything i feel to get is delaying Tactics.

best
    Andre

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am also really ticked off by the way devs think they can sell an unfinished product then blame it on the size of the dev team,too many accountants and not enough fans making games these days,if I bought any other product and it didn't work as it should there would be a re-call or full reimbursement by the vendor to the customer,I was expecting a rival for the forza franchise which has been slowly alienating its fans with less in game content and more paid dlc, but hats off to you guys who have managed to do it in the first week,so sad💩
    The following 2 users likes this Post: jam1uk, robnroll88

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    They're not playing the charity card..They are explaining your question.

Battlefield 4 came out a broken game, unplayable with many many more bugs than this game and they have a HUGE development team. The fact that Slighty Mad came out with a game this huge is amazing.

Of course there are going to be bugs, but the developers are working as hard as possible to fix the problems. Give them some time.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: -SRM- Dino, Howie