Thread: Vehicle Selection Bugged/Names not appearng

Platform
    PC

Vehicle Selection Bugged/Names not appearng

Where ever I am, whether that be My Garage, Online Lobby, Vehicle quick select the names of the cars are completely missing. I'm not sure how this happened but it is extremely annoying.

Example: When in My garage all that pops up in the boxes is the name of the livery. No cars name at all.

I will uninstall and reinstall to see if it will fix it. Just reporting this bug.
    PC - The Ultimate Racing Wheel Stand Thingy - Tuborg Beer 'It's got Class" lit sign - Generic Home Depot retracted light system - Ikea POANG - Various Wall Posters from Michaels - Holmes "2 Cool" Twin Rotor Fan
    i5 4460 - EVGA GTX 960 SSC ATX 2.0 - 1GB HHD Toshiba 7200RPM - 32" Sony Bravia 1080p - Thrustmaster TX w/ F1 Rim

Platform
    PC
    The circuit selection restricts the car list, but it should never be empty.

Try hard resetting the console and check if you have the patch installed.
    CPU: Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5GHz | GPU: Nvidia Gigabyte GTX 970 G1, 4GB | MoBo: Gigabyte G1 Sniper H6 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 | PSU: Corsair CS750M | HDD: Plextor 256GB SSD & WD 4TB HDD | OS: Win 7 Professional, 64-bit | Display: LG 42" TV | Audio: Logitech Z906 | Control: Xbox 360 controller

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by thisisbleep View Post
    The circuit selection restricts the car list, but it should never be empty.

Try hard resetting the console and check if you have the patch installed.
    He's saying that the names for the cars aren't displayed, not that the cars themselves aren't selectable.
    Windows 7 Professional / Core i7 950 / 12Gb Corsair Vengeance RAM / Asus GTX760 / 240GB OCZ SSD (OS + CARS) / Many other drives / Xbox One Controller / Thrustmaster TX

Project CARS Oceania Facebook Page - for all your future Oceanic region championships and news.
    Project CARS Oceania Website

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Scav3nger View Post
    He's saying that the names for the cars aren't displayed, not that the cars themselves aren't selectable.
    Indeed, none of the car names are displayed anywhere in the game. I have the patch installed and have hard reset 2 times now to no avail. Just going to uninstall everything and reinstall to see if that helps.
    PC - The Ultimate Racing Wheel Stand Thingy - Tuborg Beer 'It's got Class" lit sign - Generic Home Depot retracted light system - Ikea POANG - Various Wall Posters from Michaels - Holmes "2 Cool" Twin Rotor Fan
    i5 4460 - EVGA GTX 960 SSC ATX 2.0 - 1GB HHD Toshiba 7200RPM - 32" Sony Bravia 1080p - Thrustmaster TX w/ F1 Rim

Platform
    XBOX1
    This happens to me pretty regularly for both the tracks and the cars. A reset of the console fixes it, but it's been going on since I've bought the game and up to the latest patch (4.0). Not a gamestopper, but a bit annoying.