Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Universal FFB Settings for PS4/XB1 Spreadsheet

Platform
    PS4
    Yes, they are the right settings.

@CRAZY BULLDOG Trovi quell'impostazione dove ci sono anche i controlli sulla zona morta di sterzo, acceleratore, freno, ecc. ecc.
    Quando sei nel men dei controlli premi R2 e troverai quella voce. Di default posizionata su 75.
    Last edited by atchoo; 15-05-2015 at 16:36.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by atchoo View Post
    Yes, they are the right settings.

@CRAZY BULLDOG Trovi quell'impostazione dove ci sono anche i controlli sulla zona morta di sterzo, acceleratore, freno, ecc. ecc.
    Quando sei nel men dei controlli premi R2 e troverai quella voce. Di default posizionata su 75.
    Grazie mille, ecco perche non la trovavo, cercavo nel posto sbagliato!!!
    Ti ringrazio molto.
    Se vuoi aggiungimi sul psn CRAZY_BULLDOG
    "Made in Italy"
    PSN ID: CRAZY_BULLDOG

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by zephyr_1oNE View Post
    Thanks alot Jake for your help in here, you said a few pages before that its better to have Master Scale and SopScale always at the same level, but you prefer to change nothing in that two settings, and instead of that
    its better to lower the tire force to have a lower FFB feeling? Cause I read in some other forums, that when we put the FBB lower, we have to set the ffb deadzone removal higher, is that right?
    THIS!!!!!......is exactly the confusion this bloody FFB slider causes. If you lower that fader the deadzone gets bigger, FFB at 100 you get 100% FFB dynamic no matter what level Tire Force is set to,
    of course the wheel feels strong/weak depending on TF setting but the FFB dynamic remains the same, and so is the deadzone removal thingy.

Check out the FFB slider like this. Set it at zero and watch the FFB monitor - youll still see FFB the curve in action but no FFB on the wheel, in other words you have zero dynamic on your wheel
    but still full forces calculated.
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198
    The following user likes this Post: zephyr_1oNE

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by o05170o View Post
    Call me lazy but... That is for every single car in game, I mean... I need to introduce it one by one? Wow... I apreciate a lot that you share this... But... Wow... Hahaha

There is any chance that developer introduce this in a patch or something on ps4? I mean, like... An optio? It would be helpfull....

Okay okay, I better stop dreaming!
    Hehe
    There are options that are global and can not be changed car by car. And there are options that are specific to a car. Using the same configuration for a very light car and a heavier car, for example, will not necessarily work. So I din't really think that there will be an option to create one setup that applies to every car.

What might happen, is that they will update the configuration with better default values. But I don't really think they will.
    PSN: entekmedia | Feel free to invite me

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Spade View Post
    THIS!!!!!......is exactly the confusion this bloody FFB slider causes. If you lower that fader the deadzone gets bigger, FFB at 100 you get 100% FFB dynamic no matter what level Tire Force is set to,
    of course the wheel feels strong/weak depending on TF setting but the FFB dynamic remains the same, and so is the deadzone removal thingy.

Check out the FFB slider like this. Set it at zero and watch the FFB monitor - youll still see FFB the curve in action but no FFB on the wheel, in other words you have zero dynamic on your wheel
    but still full forces calculated.

I play the game on my Ps4, I think there is no FFB Monitor, dunno. But is this right, when I set the Master Scale and SopScale (in each car setup) lower, I have to put a higher value at the
    deadzone removal thingy (that is in the main menu options)?

EDIT: When some cars feels a lil too strong on my t300rs ( I used the settings spreadshet for all of my cars ), would you prefer to lower the Master Scale and SopScale, or better set
    the tire force to a lower value?
    Last edited by zephyr_1oNE; 15-05-2015 at 17:54.

Platform
    PS4
    The FFB motor is in the HUD. Press the button you have assigned the HUD to and press it a few times till you see every corner on your scren has some meters (tires, brakes, etc On the left top corner you have a square with a yellow line. That's your FFB monitor.
    I use the settings from the sheet and lowered the tire force to 75. If a car is to light/heavy I use the sop and master scale.

It's all in the sheet from wootball, point 2 and 8
    PS4 PRO - PSVR - Samsung UE55ES8000 - Fanatec CSW V2 - CSP V3 - BMW M3 GT2 - Formula 1 - Porsche 918 RSR - Rseat RS1
    PC: NZXT S340 Elite - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - i7 7700k 4,5 GHz - MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X OC 11GB - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 - Thermaltake Tt Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 - Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 rpm - Corsair RMx 650 Watt - Oculus Rift CV1
    The following user likes this Post: zephyr_1oNE

Platform
    PS4
    Whos has tried the Ford Focus RS? Don't know whats wrong but when the gasped is pushed there is no FFB force whatsoever, until you drop the gaspedal. Very weird. Give it a try if you haven't.
    PS4 PRO - PSVR - Samsung UE55ES8000 - Fanatec CSW V2 - CSP V3 - BMW M3 GT2 - Formula 1 - Porsche 918 RSR - Rseat RS1
    PC: NZXT S340 Elite - MSI Z270 Gaming M5 - i7 7700k 4,5 GHz - MSI GTX 1080Ti Gaming X OC 11GB - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4 - Thermaltake Tt Water 3.0 Riing RGB 240 - Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB - Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 rpm - Corsair RMx 650 Watt - Oculus Rift CV1

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by CPS-3 View Post
    Whos has tried the Ford Focus RS? Don't know whats wrong but when the gasped is pushed there is no FFB force whatsoever, until you drop the gaspedal. Very weird. Give it a try if you haven't.
    The FWD cars have this, its better on the Clio, AWD cars have it slightly - Slightly Mad Studio
    System: Win 10 Pro , i7 8700k, MSI Z 370 Pro, 16 GB ram Gigabyte GTX 1080,, Fanatec CSW V2.5 (FW 317, Driver 292), CSP V2, Buttkicker/SimVibe

PC 2 - Custom Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...=1#post1358152
    PC 1 - V3.1.1 - FFB Tweaker Files here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...l=1#post891198

Platform
    PS4
    How do you know if your wheel is clipping?
    Snake OilerX,aka Finn Zevo,PSN DKGuitarStar
    T300RS,32 inch 1080p led monitor,PS4,custom made rig...favorite car Formula FA in Project cars,Monza lab times 1:21,my best lap....F1 wheel rim...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod Trip View Post
    Defininitely not! How can a normal person calibrate this ffb? Give me a default setting that is a mid ground to every car. Or at least give us some presets for every car, defined by your experts, this is simple and OBVIOUS!!! i cant believe how complicated these settings are, i have never heard of a game with such a difficult ffb setting. I end up playing with the default in every car, and guess what? The ffb sucks, i cant feel a thing. Why can GT6 do it and you cant?
    I'm exactly the same. I'm losing the will to live with this game. It feels like the developers have assumed we all know what the hell all these settings mean and how to set up cars and levels of force feedback. I actually dont want to tweak settings to my pesonal prefernce, what i want do is set up each car to how 'they' would be set up and challenge myself to trying to drive them. We need the set ups from the devs as I'm pretty sure most of us have no idea what it feels like to control these cars. The devs must have tested every wheel and every track tirelessly so I would like them to bring out a PDF with all these settings published for us. Wheel type. Car set up. FFB settings. Please please please.
    Last edited by BravoLima; 16-05-2015 at 22:03.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Fre.Mo, Rug22