Page 2 of 51 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Universal FFB Settings for PS4/XB1 Spreadsheet

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Star_Scream_101 View Post
    Thanks for sharing!

Out of interest, who is Jack Spade, and how has he arrived at these settings? Any insight here?

As for many others, I find the number of options within the FFB settings quite overwhelming!
    Jack is here at the PC Forum. Just follow him to get more sophisticated Information about the FF in pCars. Jack is on board since the early beginning of development as member.
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600, 4x 3.40GHz RAM: 12GB HD: 1064GB (64GB SSD + 1000GB HDD) DVD+/-RW DL GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 970 OC, Fantatec Turbo S Wheel@750B and1.52; Wheelbase V2 with Porsche 918 wheel| CSR Elite Pedals | Windows 8 64-bit | 37" LG Curved UHD Widescreen | Oculus Rift DK2

Famous last words: Who's braking late stays longer fast

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Thanks, will try the settings out right now on my T300rs...

Btw have anyone actually tried these settings ? i see alot of thanks in the post, but no descriptions of how the settings improved....

Will post as soon as i've updated settings to this.

Platform
    PS4
    I tried them and I liked them. On par with GSCE's FFB now, imho.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Waow... Before i begin. I've playd p-cars for only 18 hours and i bet half of the time have been tweaking and tinkering. Which has been fun though not quite when you have to learn what every single slider do, and theres about 40 or something and thats complicated TBH.

The wheel i use is the T300RS, and from the start of the career everything was great, cause i was running carts and the wheel seemed to be set up quite nicely for that.
    The moment i went from karts to a real car (Caterham 7 Classic) was my first go through the career mode, i ended up quitting that event due to Gigantic understeer, and couldnt feel where the car was going heading out of any corner. Also i had to go pretty much half the normal speed i would be going in corners, for my wheel not to hit me like a truck from weight transfer as i got out of any corner. And that was going real slow.

So, the first thing i tried now with these settings was the caterham 7 classic, and i can tell from my wheel now, what my car is doing, and i can do everything i would normally want to in a sim, RACE and set scores. The tweaking i have to do now is minimal compared to before, i am so happy bout these settings, and they just changed the game for me.

End of Rant, will go back and enjoy P-Cars, see you there.

Cheers!
    The following 5 users likes this Post: BistoKid, dwalldorf, nhraracer, Snake OilerX, Wootball

Rookie
    Hi,

The only problem i seem to have is when you tweak the FFB settings withing the car setup. Everything saves e.g. fuel load.
    So when im doing a race online i have to quickly guess how many litres im going to use and hope for the best. Plus change it everytime which is slightly annoying

or do i have it totally wrong and there is an easier way.

Hope that makes sense

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by IDinity View Post
    Waow... Before i begin. I've playd p-cars for only 18 hours and i bet half of the time have been tweaking and tinkering. Which has been fun though not quite when you have to learn what every single slider do, and theres about 40 or something and thats complicated TBH.

The wheel i use is the T300RS, and from the start of the career everything was great, cause i was running carts and the wheel seemed to be set up quite nicely for that.
    The moment i went from karts to a real car (Caterham 7 Classic) was my first go through the career mode, i ended up quitting that event due to Gigantic understeer, and couldnt feel where the car was going heading out of any corner. Also i had to go pretty much half the normal speed i would be going in corners, for my wheel not to hit me like a truck from weight transfer as i got out of any corner. And that was going real slow.

So, the first thing i tried now with these settings was the caterham 7 classic, and i can tell from my wheel now, what my car is doing, and i can do everything i would normally want to in a sim, RACE and set scores. The tweaking i have to do now is minimal compared to before, i am so happy bout these settings, and they just changed the game for me.

End of Rant, will go back and enjoy P-Cars, see you there.

Cheers!
    Hi Id, what setup you have use??? the Classic or the FY+SopLateral?

Thanks!

https://www.facebook.com/Hengtek.Enterprises
    Platform
    PS4
    I've tried the classic setup on the Ginetta G40 and the Clio with the T300RS. There's definitely more feedback from it, but turning the wheel seems unaturally/unrealistically stiff. Thanks op for posting this.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    with the standard setup...i have a problem i don't have feel about understeer...now i want to try with this setup...

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    I tried the FY+SopLateral setup tonight. It definitely felt better than with standard settings. I played around with the sliders a little bit and it got even better but I'll have to play with it a little more tomorrow.

Tested it with the RUF CTR3 on the Nordschleife with the T300 GTE, traction / stability control turned off. Could not match my best lap yet but only had about 30 mins.. Will keep trying and post more info if anybody is interested
    PSN: entekmedia | Feel free to invite me
    The following user likes this Post: Snake OilerX

Platform
    PS4
    First of all, I don't want to be rude or anything, what you did is some great work. But in wahwah's sheet everything is in order like you should enter it on ps4 and you mixed some things which is confusing when entering it on ps4.
    And it would be a good thing if you added the following info to your OP.
    I saw that you had some notes in your sheet at the first page, but it was unreadable for me and some things were not there. (Look at my attachment)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Schermafbeelding 2015-05-13 om 00.10.33.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	54.4 KB 
ID:	201917

Global FFB settings: FFB = 100, Tire Force = 100 -> Very important, FFB ALWAYS at 100 any wheel!

Force Feedback Calibration Page:

Relative Adjust Gain 1.108 (1.00 okay also)
    Relative Adjust Bleed 0.10
    Relative Adjust Clamp 0.96

A certain car maybe at bit weak/strong? Use these 2 Group MasterScale and SopScale....but always at the same level!
    ( use careful, high values cause clipping)

Arm angle and Body stuff not used just set their Scale values at zero.

(In yours and wahwah's sheet, every car except 2 have arm angle values.. How is that possible if Jack says that he doesn't use arm and body stuff and saying we should set their values to zero?)
    Last edited by CPS-3; 12-05-2015 at 22:12.
    The following 3 users likes this Post: keppo, ONESPACE, SuzLing2326