Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [ACKNOWLEDGED] Multiple Setups

Superkart Pilot Sir Digby Chicken Caesar's Avatar
    Platform
    PS4
    I've been saving setups to tracks I never use. Save a good one, try something else, and if it's not better, just load the old one. No, it's not ideal, but it works until they add multiples.

Banned
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Writing them down is another suggestion too but I do think this is low priority

Perhaps the next patch.

WMD Member
    Just to let you know I was surprised as well that there is no way to safe multiple setups, regardless of track/car. Tinkering with setups involves setup names, adding remarks to the setup, forking setups etc. LFS has it, AC has it, .... and Project Cars has not. Driving PC is good, improving the car is severely underdeveloped.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberian Tiger View Post
    Not directly insight... BUT:

The was also a very Big Wish from the WMD Community, but the DEV's simply run out of Time to implement this Feature for Release...

I can not give a guarantee for this but im pretty sure it will come some day...
    Hmmm. All I can say is that it is very annoying to be playing what in many ways seems an unfinished beta version and to hear nothing but talk about Project Cars 2.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    At the other end of the scale, I really want to save a setup for the car regardless of track. Essentially, I want to tweak the base setup to get a good base for making individual track tunes if I desire (or not). I can do this and then overwrite all tracks with it but it's not very elegant and quite cumbersome.

Banned

Ability to SAVE SETUPS with own NAME.

WTF. This game has been out long enough to have something as simple as the ability to name a saved setup. I am sick to death of having to re-enter setups from a fucking website or note pad. This 3rd party setup idea although good should not have been needed or even created if you had this system was in place. Now with a locked setup it changes my set to default and I can't reload it, I have to completely re-enter it. Oh and the ability to share setups in lobby, like almost every other sim racing game ever created.
    Last edited by Des Harberger; 17-10-2015 at 03:50.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    What I whould like to be able to do is go into timetrial, and create a setup for a car/track, and save it under its own name. Then to make some changes to try to improve the setup/time, and then when I do over-write the old setting. I dont want to first go into free practise create the setup/save it, and then have to quit out, and then go into TT. What if I want to change the setup Again? I then have to quit out of TT, and go into free practise to make the changes before heading back into TT. Sorry that doesent do it for me! They have to skip the free practise, and make the process a Little less laboursome

Platform
    PC

multiple setups recall

finally, is there a case to have the ability to save at least in 6 different setup slots for each car per track???

not know about you , but for me is a requirement to have deferent setups for qual , race , rain, and 3 more for testings (qual,race,rain)

any news about this?
    System: OS Win 10 Pro 64-bit | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT 11 | CPU: i7 4790K 1150 @ 4.00 GHz | GPU's: 2X MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr V 4GB SLI | RAM: Vulcan 16GB DDR3 2400Hz | WHEEL: Logitech DFGT
    Res: 1920x1080 | Monitor: Sony KDL-40HX750 | 2nd Monitor for Telemetry: LG W2363D

Platform
    PC
    Its unlikely for pcars1, it was something that most wmd members asked for all through development and it never happened.

Since release every man and his dog has been asking for it but still no joy, IMHO if there had not been so many problems and it had not taken 7 months of patches to fix most of them i do think we would have probably had it by now, right now i think we are too close to the end of the support for pcars1 for this to change, only fixes and dlc left but no new features.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3.90GHz Turbo | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7 Intel Z97 | MEMORY: 16.00GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | GPU: 2 x MSI GTX970 4GB GAMING TWIN FROZER SLI | Primary Monitor: BenQ 27" XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) 144Hz | Secondry Monitor: HannsG HG216D" 22" 1680 x 1050 60Hz | Tablet: 9" Inch Quad Core Camera Android 4.4 16GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 650 W | Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 | Speakers: Dell MMS 5650 5.1 | OS Drive: 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO | Games Drive: Samsung 120GB 850 Evo SSD |Back Up Drive: 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device (SATA) | External Storage: 1TB Western Digital WD Ext HDD | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit |Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional - RS6 Seat | Wheel: Logitech G27 | Pedals: Thrustmaster T3PA PRO | Headset: Gamdias HEPHAESTUS GHS2000 | Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech MX3200 cordless. |

DX11 | 2560x1440 | POST PROCESSING FILTER: ON | LENS FLARE: ON | SUN FLARE EXT: FULL| SUN FLARE INT: FULL | BLOOM: ON | RAIN DROPS: ON | CREPSULAR RAYS: YES | SCREEN DIRT: YES | TEXT RES: HIGH | TEXT FILT: 16X | AA: DS2M | FXAA: HIGH | SMAA: OFF | REFLECTIONS:HIGH | ENVIRONMENT: HIGH | CAR: ULTRA | TRACK: ULTRA | SHADOW: ULTRA | M BLUR: LOW | RENDER FRAMES: 2 | GRASS: LOW | PARTICLE LEVEL: HIGH | PARTICLE DENSITY: HIGH | STRETCHED HEADLIGHTS: YES |

Platform
    PC
    I can not understand what's the point το have dozens of settings in car setup if ι can not select a different setup.

Is there anyone who makes changes on the fly?????????? how do this? remembers what need every track every car???? i dont think so!!
    so the setups right now is a total fail for my opinion.
    also pcars is the first sim i know so far which has no more than 1 setup slot,whereas it should have infinite saves (custom named files)
    pity and unfair for a game like this...

i give -1000 to SMS for this..........
    System: OS Win 10 Pro 64-bit | MOBO: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming GT 11 | CPU: i7 4790K 1150 @ 4.00 GHz | GPU's: 2X MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr V 4GB SLI | RAM: Vulcan 16GB DDR3 2400Hz | WHEEL: Logitech DFGT
    Res: 1920x1080 | Monitor: Sony KDL-40HX750 | 2nd Monitor for Telemetry: LG W2363D