Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [SEE POST 27 INSIDE!] PATCH INFO HERE

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by menaceuk View Post
    It is entirely possible for this to only affect some. Some of you need to get rid of the idea that because the hardware is the same for all issues must affect all. That is not the case at all.

Believe me, If it only used 40% of the stick then I would be complaining about it.
    Yes but if you got it right, I can, everybody can.
    So please answer my questions. You have done something we havent

GT5 Pilot Dynomight Motorsports's Avatar
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Wow, that sucks about the Pads. Glad to see they didn't make it stupid easy though. The last few titles on X360 gave Pad players an advantage of upwards of 2 seconds over wheel players ie. F1 2014

Platform
    PC
    May we ask for the Changelog?

Guys, i read so much about "weak" force feedback in your posts. I can tell you the FF is not weak and it is no bug. For sure, there is always room for improvement as we can see on Jack Spades tweaking files. But in general the FF is in accordance with what you would feel in real life! Therefore every car is different! Some Basic Rules:

.) dont expect rumbles on flat curbs! Even if there is ratling sound (may be there is soundbug)
    .) dont expect rumble if the weight of the car is on the outside. In this case the inner wheels just touching the curbs slightly
    .) dont expect much steering force from cars with power steering, as it is in real life

And last but not least, check your wheel settings and compare with suggested settings provided by the Community!
    CPU: Intel Core i7-2600, 4x 3.40GHz • RAM: 12GB • HD: 1064GB (64GB SSD + 1000GB HDD) • DVD+/-RW DL • GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1080, Fantatec Turbo S Wheel@750B and1.52; Wheelbase V2 with Porsche 918 wheel| CSR Elite Pedals | Windows 10 64-bit | 75" LG 75“ UHD | Oculus Rift CV1 | Xbox Elite Controller

Famous last words: Who's braking late stays longer fast
    The following user likes this Post: Dynomight Motorsports

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monk View Post
    Hey Ian,
    is there anything in the update helping towards the FFB issues with the racing wheels?
    No, we're rushing this one out as it's game breaking for some so it has to be top priority.

We will though be looking into all issues and requests to ship in future patches probably with DLC.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Seps1974 View Post
    So the agreement with Namco goes way further than just taking care of the game distribution.
    Everytime the game needs a patch with will take twice the time to reach us, just because it has to go through Namco instead of going straight to MS.
    They have to protect their reputation. I fully understand and appreciate their help here.
    The following user likes this Post: RetroNooB

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    They have to protect their reputation. I fully understand and appreciate their help here.
    In the end it is better for the gamer. I mean obviously you SMS guys looked and tested it. Now Namco is, and then MS will. Should pretty much guarantee this issue will be nothing but a memory.

Platform
    PC
    Patch info.

Fixed Issues -

- Issue where cars would garage into closed garages in Zolder
    - Console TT is now set to 11am to match PC
    - Re-enabled saving of Community ghosts
    - Added ABS brake rumble to XB1 triggers
    - Changed XB1 pad rumble to only update during the per frame tick and not at 600hz
    - Use absolute acceleration values for blending and updating steering movement to prevent negative direction
    - XB1 trigger rumble scaled along with FFB rumble. XB1 analogue stick range corrected to use full extent
    - The driver can no longer be switched in MP races and time trials
    - Fix for NULL pointer protection when accessing ProximityDetector GUI

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle Five View Post
    Yes but if you got it right, I can, everybody can.
    So please answer my questions. You have done something we havent
    It could be for 1 of a million reasons. Localization options are highly unlikely to be the cause.

Ian said they managed to replicate it, so ask him what they did to replicate it and what the issue actually is.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Well its great that they are testing what ever it is they are testing. Dont think its actually driving.
    Dont know if you know how gt6 have been since it launched, with every patch something new got changed in the driving engine and changed how the cars behaved, sometimes it was the MR cars, other all cars.
    Its been like 4-5 different games since launch! And every time we have this drivermaffia on the forums telling everybody how bad drivers they are and nothing is wrong! Its hilarious!

What I am saying is that things got changed by mistake! And nobody would know if there wasnt for some of us beeing very picky and anal about how cars behave.

Well, take your time testing, dont want something else to change for the worse!

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bell View Post
    - Changed XB1 pad rumble to only update during the per frame tick and not at 600hz
    Does that fix the "rubberbanding bug" while braking (well, everytime the pad vibrate)?
    CPU : Intel Core i7 870 2.93GHz Quad-Core 3.0GHz Memory: 8Gb RAM GPU: N560GTX-Ti HAWK Wheels: G25 and Driving Force GT
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/C172fccc/featured
    STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/c172fccc
    flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/c172fccc/
    The following user likes this Post: GenBrien