Thread: Problem with T300RS

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4

Question Problem with T300RS

Hello everybody!

I have a big problem with my T300RS and Project Cars game.

I bought wheel on November last year. And I've played since that time in Gran Turismo 6 on PS3 and Driveclub on PS4 and there was no any problem. But several days ago I bought Project Cars which I was waiting for so long time and faced with one problem. During playing for about 5-7 laps wheel switches off and cannot be switched on for about 10 minutes. After 10 minutes wheel starts working but after 5-7 laps problem reoccurs again. It really disappointes me. I cannot understand what is the cause of it. I will be really appreciate if somebody will help me how to solve this problem.

I live in Russia. T300RS is not sold here. I bought it during visiting of Netherlands. So I don't have warranty for the wheel. It will be very pity if I have to buy another one T300RS wheel.

Thanks for anyone who can help me to fix it.

Platform
    PS4 Pro
    Sounds like an Overheat issue.
    try turning Down the FFB levels.
    also
    T300RS has a Reported / Known Centering issue in the game. ( most cars trying to make the Wheel return to the center )
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...g-on-ffb-wheel
    Might not Just be T300 or PS4. Might be all versions.

so with FFB too High, you are always Fighting the Centering and Cause the Motor to overheat.

Anyway, that's what I think it is..

WMD will fix this, Just not sure how soon..
    Last edited by wyldanimal; 12-05-2015 at 16:34.

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldanimal View Post
    also
    T300RS has a Reported / Known Centering issue in the game. ( most cars trying to make the Wheel return to the center )

so with FFB too High, you are always Fighting the Centering and Cause the Motor to overheat.

Ok, thanks, I will try to reduce FFB. I turned it up on maximum )))

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Thanks a lot! I've reduced FFB from 100% to 90% and the problem disappeared!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    It does sound like an overheating problem but surely there is something else wrong.For the price of these wheel i don't expect to have problems anytime soon and would be very disappointed if i had to turn settings down.

By the way im using mine on 100% and for around 4 hours at a time and never had this problem.

I would at least contact support,maybe the fan has stopped working?Does the wheel feel hot? maybe updating the firmware might help?

Rookie
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by _MB_ View Post
    It does sound like an overheating problem but surely there is something else wrong.For the price of these wheel i don't expect to have problems anytime soon and would be very disappointed if i had to turn settings down.

By the way im using mine on 100% and for around 4 hours at a time and never had this problem.

I would at least contact support,maybe the fan has stopped working?Does the wheel feel hot? maybe updating the firmware might help?
    Wheel doesn't feel hot, just warm. I cannot update the firmware because I use macbook. On thrustmaster website there is no information how to update firmware using mac....

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    I have sometimes the problem when i get hit hard by a car the whole force feed back is gone and the car gets undriveable, but when i go into the pit the force feedback is back, but after exit the pit it is gone again, if i quit the race it is back in an instant, and will work again. happened two times now in 11 hours of playing.

Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldanimal View Post
    also

Yes, I just got the game. Once I enter an event.. right after its done loading, I'm in pit garage and my wheel just goes crazy it doesn't want to center itself, I try forcing it and it doesnt..

Once Im in pit lane it's calm and centered.. once I'm out of pit lane and on my brakes it goes all crazy.. help? I lowered FFB to 65 and it's still the same..