Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: project Cars?

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Thumbs up project Cars?

Where are all the CARS? No Chevy or Chrysler Toyota Honda yet? They better be free and quick! I thought this game out of the box beat Forza. So far not so much!

Platform
    PC
    Plenty of posts around here and game info was available before you made the purchase. Do a bit of research in the games you throw money at.
    The following 8 users likes this Post: DayGlow, gotdirt410sprintcar, Howie, IJOJOI, Invincible, Knightfall, slimzlim, Swinnyjr

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve_P View Post
    Where are all the CARS? No Chevy or Chrysler Toyota Honda yet? They better be free and quick! I thought this game out of the box beat Forza. So far not so much!
    No where did it say that these car are available from the start, assuming that they will come at a later date, which I can't confirm or deny. It's up to the player to decided whether it is better than Forza or not. I would say yes it is, but not basically on the car list.

Pete
    Before posting a problem, make sure to check our Known Issues Threads: PC / PS4 / XB1

Come visit my YouTube channel for TGC races and general Project Cars racing
    The following user likes this Post: MysterG

Kart Driver
    i remember GT4 had a lot of cars including at least one car that couldnt even get to 10 km, it was just there so they could boast about how many cars are in the game but my point is its not always about how many cars its about the quality and the difference between every car(i swear half the cars in forza feel the same)
    The following 5 users likes this Post: Blackvault, Invincible, KamyKaze1098, Phishfinger, resmania

Yeeeaaah... where is my Prius and Hilux SMS *smirks* The game has been out for 6 days, chill... Why should they be free? the list of cars that was supplied with the stock game was listed. If you didn't read it, you only have yourself to blame.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    What's most important is that the car accurately reflect its real life counterpart. Of course more cars is desired. I hope far more get added, but not at the cost of accuracy.

Hi Steve, I would love some more cars too - hopefully SMS will reveal some of the pending licenses soon ! To speak to your free and quick statement - Please bear in mind that the licensing of vehicle brands cost money - so cannot easily be free, and making the fantastic models to the excellent standard that you will have already seen in Project CARS takes a bit of time - so in the mean time, please feel free to enjoy the racing with the cars we already have - see you at the races !

Edit:

remember you can add your favourite cars to the wishlist below:
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...to-see-in-game
    Last edited by Paul Swanepoel; 12-05-2015 at 19:01. Reason: Added suggestion.
    Lenovo Y50-70 | Core i7-4710HQ | GeForce GTX 860M (4GB) @ 1920x1080 | 8GB DDR3 RAM | Win 10 x64 | Logitech G27

Platform
    PC
    The "where is this car, how come that car isnt included" posts are becoming very tiresome. They are not in the game as all the PCars car list reviews clearly pointed out, they said if your looking for 327,569 cars in a racing game then this isnt the game for you.

You wouldnt go out and buy a tv get it home then ask where`s the sky box, how come there isnt a 3d blueray player and a 5.1 surround system, they were in the shop window.
    CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K 3.90GHz Turbo | MOBO: Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming 7 Intel Z97 | MEMORY: 16.00GB Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | GPU: 2 x MSI GTX970 4GB GAMING TWIN FROZER SLI | Primary Monitor: BenQ 27" XL2730Z 2560 x 1440 (WQHD) 144Hz | Secondry Monitor: HannsG HG216D" 22" 1680 x 1050 60Hz | Tablet: 9" Inch Quad Core Camera Android 4.4 16GB | PSU: Super Flower Leadex Gold 650 W | Sound: Sound Blaster X-Fi MB3 | Speakers: Dell MMS 5650 5.1 | OS Drive: 120GB Samsung SSD 850 EVO | Games Drive: Samsung 120GB 850 Evo SSD |Back Up Drive: 1TB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 ATA Device (SATA) | External Storage: 1TB Western Digital WD Ext HDD | OS: Windows 10 Home Premium 64-bit |Cockpit: GT Omega Pro Racing Simulator Professional - RS6 Seat | Wheel: Logitech G27 | Pedals: Thrustmaster T3PA PRO | Headset: Gamdias HEPHAESTUS GHS2000 | Keyboard/Mouse: Logitech MX3200 cordless. |

DX11 | 2560x1440 | POST PROCESSING FILTER: ON | LENS FLARE: ON | SUN FLARE EXT: FULL| SUN FLARE INT: FULL | BLOOM: ON | RAIN DROPS: ON | CREPSULAR RAYS: YES | SCREEN DIRT: YES | TEXT RES: HIGH | TEXT FILT: 16X | AA: DS2M | FXAA: HIGH | SMAA: OFF | REFLECTIONS:HIGH | ENVIRONMENT: HIGH | CAR: ULTRA | TRACK: ULTRA | SHADOW: ULTRA | M BLUR: LOW | RENDER FRAMES: 2 | GRASS: LOW | PARTICLE LEVEL: HIGH | PARTICLE DENSITY: HIGH | STRETCHED HEADLIGHTS: YES |
    The following user likes this Post: balderz002

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I have been asking for days now and no one has any response for me? I have Toyota symbol and scion in loading screen for weeks now and no cars what the hell is this? Is it an update to 5.0 and if so what do I have to do to see the new cars they are not there! I have started a new career to see if they appear but nothing. What the hell am I missing. Its frustrating. It does not do so well for a reputation to frustrate fans.

GT3 Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by jbjs40 View Post
    I have been asking for days now and no one has any response for me? I have Toyota symbol and scion in loading screen for weeks now and no cars what the hell is this? Is it an update to 5.0 and if so what do I have to do to see the new cars they are not there! I have started a new career to see if they appear but nothing. What the hell am I missing. Its frustrating. It does not do so well for a reputation to frustrate fans.

You've asked much and searched none, there's a whole thread about the new dlc that includes Toyota, scion and two new evos. A logo in the splash screen doesn't mean the content will be immediately available or free...
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...ion-(Spoilers)
    Last edited by TheReaper GT; 27-10-2015 at 06:24.
    The following 5 users likes this Post: amazed, KANETAKER, mikutzu, rocho, Yorkie065