Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: First chance to make a good impression GONE!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

Angry First chance to make a good impression GONE!

What a terrible start. To install it was like eating razor blades. Long and after 25 minutes I almost gave up. Did a hard boot to get past that (Good start).

Now finally into the game. Oh yes to start use A (oh no you guys use different non-standard buttons).

Ok past that, oh still not installed and can only play one race.

What terrible joke on us. Spend money on a game that is so obviously not ready to be released.

When do you think you will have updates for the game to make it actually work. Forza is looking so good right now!!!!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    No on screen indication of my position, what lap it is. What a joke. I'm not a 12 year old twitch kid so I'm not just spouting off. This game is terrible. The interface is terrible. It finally installed (about an hour) so I am trying Carrer mode.

Try this , make a mistake with your name, now try and change it. Haven't "commited" the data yet but cannot go back. All I see about this game is poor design. Perhaps the racing part is ok but all other parts of this game needs so much work.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    How bad is the interface. Since there is no "tutorial" I had to kinda look around for things. The absolute stupidest thing is that I don't change anything but a B (for just back) saves my non changes and takes about 45 seconds. HOW FUN IS THAT.

Finally found the mini map option , says its on but it does show on screen.

The poor interface design makes this a zero game, not fun, no support , no tutorial, just POOR!!!!!

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Next, edit HUD display, nice feature, doesn't work. What a crock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The QA team that OK'ed this should be fired or of course you may not have QA (which is pretty obvious after all the problems).

ARE YOU GOING TO FIX OR SUPPORT THIS GAME?????????????????

WMD Member
    There are a lot oft people here that will help you out IF you ask real questions instead of just making frustrated posts. Take a look at the known issues thread for example, it you are really looking for answers.
    System: Intel i5 4460, 2x4096MB, GIGABYTE Z97-D3H, Zotac GTX 970 4096MB, Logitech Driving Force Pro, Xbox 360 Gamepad, Xbox One Gamepad, Win10 Professional
    The following 7 users likes this Post: Bavarian Turbo, Patrik Marek, PumaSpec, Randyrocky, Sonic6L, Srt8 300c, thisisbleep

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Really? Do you cry about everything irl too?
    I had zero problems with the menus, for onscreen info maybe check options like most people will do.

Whining about the A for start, by things like that my conclusion is that you're not 12, not even a 12 year old would whine about something that silly.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: Benja190782, Sonic6L

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I really don't care if you don't have problems. I do therefore I'm at this forum to get support.

Since you are not support why reply?

WMD Member
    Keep it peaceful in here :-)

But yes, the people you find here are your support.
    System: Intel i5 4460, 2x4096MB, GIGABYTE Z97-D3H, Zotac GTX 970 4096MB, Logitech Driving Force Pro, Xbox 360 Gamepad, Xbox One Gamepad, Win10 Professional

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    If you want to change the hud there is a button that toggles hud modes, in my case it's d-pad left.

Just check the options, it's all there. I would not play a new game without setting up the options first.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: PumaSpec, thisisbleep

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I didn't but when I go to edit hud I can change things around but go back to the racing and all changes are not there.

I think you have to set up the hud before you race but some amount of "here's how to do this" would be great.

Racing is good once you get past all the problems though