Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Save replay - PS4

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4

Question Save replay - PS4

After I finished a Renault Clio career race, I saved the replay. How can I view the replay again and Where is this replay saved? I had a look in the Capture gallery, it's not located there.

Another thing I noticed (maybe a bug). The game takes random screen shots while I'm playing. I haven't pressed the share button or pressed "Take Screenshot" in pause menu.
    The capture gallery is filling up with screenshots.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Dont know about your replay, but the screenshots are taken as you get a Trophy on PSN.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by knight01 View Post
    After I finished a Renault Clio career race, I saved the replay. How can I view the replay again and Where is this replay saved? I had a look in the Capture gallery, it's not located there.

Another thing I noticed (maybe a bug). The game takes random screen shots while I'm playing. I haven't pressed the share button or pressed "Take Screenshot" in pause menu.
    Each time you unlock a trophy it will automatically save the screenshot at the time this happened. It is a standard feature that Sony has implemented for all games.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by IXBEEFXI View Post
    Each time you unlock a trophy it will automatically save the screenshot at the time this happened. It is a standard feature that Sony has implemented for all games.
    This doesn't happen with all my other games (Battlefield 4, FIFA 15 etc.). I have 100s of trophies in various games and capture gallery isn't full of 100s screenshots. Unless Sony added this feature with the latest update.
    This only happens with Project cars. If I want to take a screen shot with Battlefield 4 for example, I have to press the share button.

Anyone know where the replay video is saved?

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Unless Sony added this feature with the latest update.
    That is exactly what they did!

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Under My Profile by clicking R1 you'll get to the Highlights tab. When you press Triangle you switch between replays and screenshots. Your replay should be there.
    The following 2 users likes this Post: JyriK, knight01

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    Yup. Its definitely a bug. Ive had it happen to me 3 or 4 times. And its NOT when I get a trophy. It just happens at random.
    PS4 USER / T300 RS / TH8A / T3PA PRO / RICMOTECH RS1/CHEETAH MOD

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    The in game replay (that you save after the race and not using the share button) but press option, select Driver network profile, press R1 to change tabs to highlight (your in game saved replays are stored there, but you have to be in the game to view these.

Platform
    PS4
    The screen shots are automatic. It's apart of one of the last PS4 updates. Check your capture gallery. All games since will have trophy screenshots. Bit the saved replay will be in your driver network and scroll across to highlights.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    You can see the vids in your profile bit. I can't remember exactly (I'm not in front of the game right now) but go into your profile. I think you pressed R1 to move to the options on the right. Sorry not very specific, but you'll find the saved replays in your profile.