Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sakitto Circuit

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I do love Sakitto... has some trades of Suzuka...
    Hardware:
    Intel Core i7 4790K, MSI Gaming 7, MSI GeForce 1070 GTX 8G, Kingston 2x8gb DDR3 PC12800 BEAST XMP CL9
    Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Samsung 840 500GB, Western Digital Green 1TB
    CoolerMaster HAF XB EVO, CoolerMaster G750M

Kart Driver
    Excellent track, Raced on it with GT4 Cars really enjoyable , especially coming down that straight and blasting past a racer coming out of the pits lol

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliver1989G View Post
    Excellent track, Raced on it with GT4 Cars really enjoyable , especially coming down that straight and blasting past a racer coming out of the pits lol
    yeah, AI isn't really aware of people coming out of pits, interesting race design in there
    I do love it though, also that corner where I lose M3 GT4 in every 3rd lap or so

gaming pc |Processor| i7-4930K Ivy Bridge-E 3.4GHz |Motherboard ASUS Rampage IV Gene |Graphics| EVGA GTX1070 |Ram| CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR3 2133 Mhz |Controllers|This is how I roll - Xbox360 Controller / DualShock3 PS3 Controller | Fanatec CSW2 + BMW M3 GT2 wheel |homepage| https://plus.google.com/photos/11071...ums?banner=pwa |steam name| nosalisCZ
    The following user likes this Post: Oliver1989G

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrik Marek View Post
    yeah, AI isn't really aware of people coming out of pits, interesting race design in there
    I do love it though, also that corner where I lose M3 GT4 in every 3rd lap or so
    Its awersome, But i would love to see Suzuka please developers!!!

Kart Driver
    Is there a circuit map for Sakitto with corner numbers anywhere?

Platform
    XBOX1
    Yeah it's fun but I've got a slight glitch. On the... (West circuit I think) The AI can't pit as they run into the garages on pit entry. Will upload a video later...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by e15f View Post
    Loving it! im guessing the license for Suzuka couldn't be obtained, but who needs it with this beauty. Just been putting some laps in with the Lotus F1 and Formula A cars, that last long turn onto the home straight... WOW

Great effort guys, really enjoying this circuit.
    That's the track I was racing on last night with formula a. I agree its awesome! Took me a couple practice laps to run that last bit all out but once I got it wow! That was a fun race.
    PS4 username-Keith_35
    Logitech G29 wheel, PC GTX 1060 video card on a 50"HD Smart TV ~ Experience- EA sports NASCAR All Editions- Gran Turismo 4,5,6- Codemasters F1 2010-2014- Iracing 2009-2015- Project Cars 2015 ~If you're not going to race clean then why bother racing?!

Platform
    PC
    Sakitto in pC2 has some weird issues (donīt want to open up another thread as we have this one):

- When GT1-AI leaves the pits they almost completely come to a halt in turn 1. Then when going on they suddenly change from the right to the left, causing chaos. I didnīt try any other car classes yet.
    - When there was an AI behind me down the s/f straight, he divebombed me regularly into turn 1 (GT1 as well).
    - The double right turn before you go under the bridge is a little strange regarding track limits. When you run wide between them you get this and the next lap invalidated though this part is miles away from sector 3. Then when you run a little wide right before the bridge you often get a slow down message for no reason.

No game breakers but I thought Iīd mention them.

EDIT: All the above goes for Sakitto GP layout, didnīt try any others.
    Last edited by PostBox981; 30-04-2018 at 19:31.
    CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K@4.2 GHz | Mainboard: MSI X99-A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | GPU: nVidia Geforce GTX 1080 ti Founders Edition @+100 MHz | Oculus Rift CV1 | Operating System: Windows 10 Home x64 | Controls: Fanatec ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5 / Forza Motorsport Wheel / Clubsport Pedals V3 / ClubSport Shifter SQ

In case youīre looking for some clean and relaxed online racing, take a look at this: www.malzbierbude.de