Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SRW-S1 Supported ??

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

SRW-S1 Supported ??

Says so on the home page, but I canīt find the option in the game.

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/beyond-reality.html

Missing something??

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JacoWarwick View Post
    Says so on the home page, but I canīt find the option in the game.

Missing something??
    yes, you must configure it as CUSTOM wheel. I use it that way
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

The following user likes this Post: Morgan Henstridge

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Zampatti View Post
    yes, you must configure it as CUSTOM wheel. I use it that way
    Ok. Thanks!

Any special settings that I need to adjust. Steering sensitivity? What do you use?

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by JacoWarwick View Post
    Ok. Thanks!

Any special settings that I need to adjust. Steering sensitivity? What do you use?
    Mileage may vary Find what's best suited for you.. I would start looking at the XBX 360 controller settings and start tweaking it little by little, since this is a "very special" type of controller is not just comparable.

Remember that this wheel has only 360degrees (that's =180 to each side) so be sure to match that in calibration
    Systems tested with Project CARS 2:
    Core i7 4790K - nVidia GTX 1080ti - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 7700HQ - nVidia GTX 1050 - 16GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i7 6700HQ - nvidia GTX 980m - 8GB RAM (Laptop)
    Core i5 4670K - 2x AMD 7970 - 16GB RAM (Desktop)
    Core i7 4700HQ - nVidia 970M - 16GB RAM - (Laptop)

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo Zampatti View Post
    Mileage may vary Find what's best suited for you.. I would start looking at the XBX 360 controller settings and start tweaking it little by little, since this is a "very special" type of controller is not just comparable.

Remember that this wheel has only 360degrees (that's =180 to each side) so be sure to match that in calibration
    Your guys LEDs working ok,I have the srw mounted to a g27 on a quick release assembly and they don't work at all.

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivid View Post
    Your guys LEDs working ok,I have the srw mounted to a g27 on a quick release assembly and they don't work at all.
    You have to download a program from SteelSeries to get the LED's to work but only certain games support the LED's working...I haven't bothered trying to see if the LED's work with the game yet. The wheel does work very well with the game though once you get the setup good.
    System
    Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z
    CPU: AMD FX-9590@6.2GHZ
    Memory: G.SKILL Sniper Series 32GB
    Power Supply: SeaSonic SS-1050XP3 1050W
    Video: ASUS POSEIDON-GTX980-P-4GD5x3
    Full water cooling loop for CPU/GPU's rigid copper piped power coated electric blue
    SimRaceway SRW-S1

Kart Driver
    I do think they should put an asterisk by the SRW-S1 to say that it is only supported by custom setup instead of natively like other wheels.
    System
    Full water cooling loop for CPU/GPU's rigid copper piped power coated electric blue
    SimRaceway SRW-S1

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Carfanatic View Post
    I do think they should put an asterisk by the SRW-S1 to say that it is only supported by custom setup instead of natively like other wheels.
    I think if it works in game as expected, and has been tested, then it is supported.

It would be a bit much to try and have a Profile with a picture for Every wheel/controller on the market that works in the game.
    PC - || Corsair 600C || 1080 TI Founders Edition || AMD Ryzen 7 1800x || 16GB DDR4 4000mhz || Asus Crosshair VI Hero || EKWB 360 + 240 RAD Custom Loop (CPU / GPU) || Corsair AX1200 || Logitech G910 Orion Spectruim || Logitech G700 || Fanatec CSW v2 BMW GT & Formula Rims || Fanatec CSS SQ v1.5 || Fanatec CSP V3 Brake Performance Kit || Fanatec Handbrake || Simvibe || Logitech 5.1 Speakers || 2x Yamaha HS80 || Oculus Rift CV1 ||AOC 34" Ultra-Wide IPS || Synology DS1817+ || Windows 10 Pro x64 ||

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I'll check that out ty,probably should've said they work perfect in other games,but yeah I'll take a look tomorrow.

Kart Driver
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Henstridge View Post
    I think if it works in game as expected, and has been tested, then it is supported.

It would be a bit much to try and have a Profile with a picture for Every wheel/controller on the market that works in the game.
    Uh every other wheel/controller that is listed on the page does have a profile/picture except the SRW-S1 so it is very misleading and like stated should be listed with an asterisk.

System
    SimRaceway SRW-S1