Thread: improved DRS system

improved DRS system

I would like to start that I've been having an absolute blast with this game thus far, today I ran a race with 30 club members @ the ring gp in the mercedes dtm car we did a 30 min practice than a 15 min quality and a 45 min race. Iam not the fastest by any means but usually within 1-1.5 secs of the aliens but today 5 secs! For the life I couldn't figure out how the hell everyone was going so fast? Until the race started and realized you can use the Drs system as many times as you want in a lap which is just ridiculous and completely ruins the immersion of the cars that uses the Drs system and is completely unrealistic nor fun.
    I hope sms will reconsider fixing this option to atleast give us the choice to turn it off when setting up a server or limit the use to 1 a lap
    DirtT Tuned Racing
    Steam ID: [DTR] David Slute

i5 3570k | Corsair 16 GB RAM | SLI EVGA GTX 970 4 GB SSC |Mobo GA-Z77X-UD5H | Samsung Evo 120gb SSD | 2 TB HDD | Corsair 800GS PSU | Windows 10 x64 | Dell 34 " ultrawide 3440 x 1440p | Thrustmaster TX GTE Rim | Fanatec CSR Elite pedals with inversion kit | Buttkicker Gamer

Platform
    XBOX1
    DRS is ok when you remember to use it, KERS on the other hand with the extra boost should be limited
    Internet ----Router----XboxOne----HDTV