Thread: Field of View: Speed sensivity settings.

Platform
    PC

Field of View: Speed sensivity settings.

Hi all,

I love the game and the helmet cam view.(without actually showing the helmet) It is really great. I've set all the head shake, look at apex etc etc set to its max (100). What a relief to finally see this in a race game. I also noticed some FOV Speed Sensivity Settings. Where are those used for? They are turned off by default.
    For me it is a bit of a hassle to constantly alter a setting and go all the way back to a practice session to see what the alterd setting do to the game. So before I start to switch menus I would love to know what this settings do or where they used for.

Platform
    PC
    Nobody?

Moderator+WMD 1/2 Member Siberian Tiger's Avatar
    Platform
    PC
    Speed Sensitive FOV does alter your FOV Settings aquording to your Speed.

More Speed Wider FOV / Less Speed Narrower FOV...

But give it a try.. Maybe you will like it.
    Member Status: WMD 1 Senior x3 / WMD2 Gold
    Portable System: Dell XPS 17 Notebook CPU: Intel Core i7-2670QM @2.2 GHZ , RAM: 8GB, GPU: NVIDIA GForce GT555M, HDD: WD 2.5" Notebook 500GB, OS: Windows 7 64-bit,Wheel: Logitech G25, Sound: NVidia Onboard Soundcard
    Gaming System AsRock Z77 Extreme 4 / i7 7700K with Antec H2o 920 Liquid Cooling System / PSU: Be Quiet! Straight Power E9 680W / GPU: MSI Gaming GTX1070 (OC) / RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Corsair Vengeance / SSD: 250GB Samsung Basic 840 / HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Black / OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Wheel: Thrustmaster T500RS - Standart GT Rim / Monitor: Epson EH-TW3200 Homecinema 16:9 Full HD Beamer / RacingSeat: Playseat with some Modifications...

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Olijke Poffer View Post
    Hi all,

I love the game and the helmet cam view.(without actually showing the helmet) It is really great. I've set all the head shake, look at apex etc etc set to its max (100). What a relief to finally see this in a race game. I also noticed some FOV Speed Sensivity Settings. Where are those used for? They are turned off by default.
    For me it is a bit of a hassle to constantly alter a setting and go all the way back to a practice session to see what the alterd setting do to the game. So before I start to switch menus I would love to know what this settings do or where they used for.
    http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...-Sensitive-FOV
    Win 7 PRO x64, i7 4790K (4.0 GHz), 16GB RAM, GTX 660, SHARP 46"LE830E, GIGABYTE GA-Z97-HD3, SB X-FI, Logitech Z-5500 5+1 speakers, Logitech G27

http://sig.gamerdna.com/quizzes/BARTL/Flymar.png

Platform
    PC
    Thanks to you both. Much apriciated. Looks like a nice option. I'll play with the settings.
    Another great option in a great game...

@flymar,
    Thanks for the link and the explanation in that topic.