Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Universal FFB Settings for XB1/PS4 Spreadsheet

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by nissan4ever View Post
    This spread sheet is on point. At first I did a +20 to all settings like the one guy said. Felt good but then I went with +30. Now it's stronger like I like it, but with that detail. Great job!
    Did you only +30 the settings in the car setups? Or how is this working?

Platform
    XBOX1
    This spread sheet is on point. At first I did a +20 to all settings like the one guy said. Felt good but then I went with +30. Now it's stronger like I like it, but with that detail. Great job!
    I'm not an expert, but from what I understand the Master levels on each section should basically raise everything for you. I think that the settings below each one as if they were an treble, mid, bass on a stereo where you mix the balance of the tone to get the right response and then turn up the volume (master in this case) to how loud you want it.

So basically what I would try is to plug in the exact settings from the spreadsheet as they are and adjust the master sliders and see if that increases it to where you want it to be without having to go through all of them. Plus when/if they do come out with a patch that fixes it you can just dial those back down and not have to change every setting.

Of course this is just theory based on what I think I know.

Well i have a Tx on xbox, and sometimes my wheel matches the game in formula A and sometimes its too much, i turn the wheel and the game is quicker on the same track? How do you a fine tune the rotation so they match? Im pretty sure theres a bugg in the save menu for the wheel as i keep having to recalibrate, and sometimes that doesnt work.
    Last edited by FACT0RY PIL0T; 20-05-2015 at 01:16.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Quote Originally Posted by FACT0RY PIL0T View Post
    Well i have a Tx on xbox, and sometimes my wheel mayches the game in formula A and sometimes it too much, i turn the wheel and the game is quicker oN the same track? How do you a fine tune the rotation so they match? I pretty sure theres a bugg in the save menu for the wheel as i keep having to recalibrate, and sometimes that doesnt work.
    I haven't experienced that yet. I'm yet to hop in Formula A as well.
    Project CARS 2 - Gold Member
    Xbox One S/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/Yamaha RX-V1400/Acoustic Research Speakers/Velodyne Sub

The game needs a rotation scale!!! In my OP for console, cant remeber if PC had in beta

Platform
    XBOX1
    The game needs a rotation scale!!! In my OP for console, cant remeber if PC had in beta
    Just adjust the steering ratio in tuning while in the pits. That's the same thing as DOR.
    Xbox One S/Seagate USB 3.0 4TB/Netgear Nighthawk x6 AC3200/Thrustmaster TX/TM Leather 28 GT Rim/Wheel Stand Pro Deluxe V2/T3PA Pedals/PCars Dash/Crew Chief for Project CARS/Turtle Beach Elite 800X/Yamaha RX-V1400/Acoustic Research Speakers/Velodyne Sub

Just adjust the steering ratio in tuning while in the pits. That's the same thing as DOR.
    Yeah ok already been doing that but if i go from freeplay to time trial the wheel is completly diffrent so theres obviously something whack that the devs obviously missed in the corrupt saves check, between modes. So basically im stuck on console driving one mode until theres a solution.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Yeah ok already been doing that but if i go from freeplay to time trial the wheel is completly diffrent so theres obviously something whack that the devs obviously missed in the corrupt saves check, between modes. So basically im stuck on console driving one mode until theres a solution.
    I personally haven't experienced that yet. The cars I have did practice with & time trial with behaved the same for me thus far.

Possiamo avere i settaggi per TX su Xbox one, possimo capire se dobbimo aumentare i singoli valori +30,quali valori dobbiamo cambiare master,fz ecc.
    MSI Z77A-GD65 - Intel Core i7-3770K 3,50 GHz (Box) - G.Skill RipjawsZ 4 GB DDR3-2133 x 4 (16gb)- Crucial RealSSD M4 256 GB - 2,5'' SSD SATA 3 - Western Digital WD10EALX Caviar BLUE 1 TB - Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 OC WindForce 3X 3 GB - windows 7 64 bit - fanatec csr elite + club sport pedal + playseats + tv led 32

Platform
    XBOX1
    I've shared this info with a few friends online. I even told one my settings for 2 cars. He put in the info, drove the car. He fell in love with Project Cars all over again, LOL.
    The following user likes this Post: Wootball