Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hill climb, pikes peak. And a few rally stages?

Banned
    Platform
    PS4

Hill climb, pikes peak. And a few rally stages?

Love the game.
    Circuits are fun and all... But would love to see a few rally stages, maybe Spain, Sweden and Germany and maybe 2-3 rally cars.

Hill climb is another cool thing i would like to see, it's such an addiction racing on dangerous roads with an 900hp cars, inches from death.

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    Oh yeah! Pikes Peak would be AWESOME!

Platform
    XBOX1
    Yes Yes Yes oh god Yes

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Doubt it would happen though, unless it's gonna be all tarmac. The game is built around how the cars behave on tarmac and not gravel... all the physics they built so far are out the window. Clean slate.

But i still hope a few hill climb stages could make it in the game, together with some brutal 900hp cars specially built for hill climb.

Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_toe View Post
    Doubt it would happen though, unless it's gonna be all tarmac. The game is built around how the cars behave on tarmac and not gravel... all the physics they built so far are out the window. Clean slate.

But i still hope a few hill climb stages could make it in the game, together with some brutal 900hp cars specially built for hill climb.
    Pikes Peak is all tarmac, or it certainly is nowadays. Just gotta look at Loebs run in the Peugeot, or Guy Martins bike runs and you'll see it's tarmac to the top. So fingers crossed it may come our way.
    Processor: Intel i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz Mainboard: Asus Maximus VI Memory: 32GB DDR3 Videocard: MSI 980ti Motherboard Sound/Headphones: Creative SB Z + M/B Sound for SimVibe / Onkyo 5.1 Surround + Astro A50 Headphones Monitors: 3 x Asus 27" VN279H PSU: OCZ ZX1250W Keyboard+Mouse: Corsair Gaming K70 RBG / Logitech G700 Mouse Gamepad/Wheel: Fanatec CSWv2 + BMW Rim, Fanatex CSPv2, Fanatec CS Shifter SQ v1.5 OS: Win7 Ult x64 Storage: 256GB SSD + 3TB HDD
    Resolution: 5040x1080@60Hz Texture Res: High Texture Filter: 4x V-Sync: No AA: MSAA4x FXAA & SMAA: Off Reflections: Low Vehicle Detail: Ultra World Detail: High Shadow Detail: Low Motion Blur: None
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Forum Page: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/sho...nt-Server-more
    My vrHive Telemetry and Dash App (PC/PS4/XB1) - Web Site: www.vrhive.co.uk
    My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TR7V8Mike?feature=mhee
    My Twitch Channel: http://www.twitch.tv/mikeytt

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Hope more will post in this thread.. if we reach 10+ pages the Dev's might notice this thread and add it... before people get tired of the game.

GT5 Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Rally and pikes peak needs to be added to the game.

Dirt and gravel mechanics and physics can be added to the game, they wouldn't lock themselves into a corner if they didnt make the engine expendable to include such a track.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    This game screams for hill climb, would be awesome together with spectate before AND after you did your run.
    Imagine spectate the guy driving before you, and then its your turn and you know he is now spectating you and you have to beat his run.... What a nail biter.
    10 guys spectating while you drive, waiting to beat your time. AWESOME

WMD Member
    Point to point tracks would be great.

Banned
    Platform
    PS4
    Yea, they include the california stage so they could add basically any stage they wanted.
    I hope to see hill climb within a month. Im one of those people that get bored with a game within two months.