Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Game won't start from start screen

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    3rd time now. Xbox problem is bullshit. This has never happened to me on any other game. Ever. But 3 times on this with numerous people with the same problem. It's the game. Who cares about the patches for a rumbly controller. Fix the god damn game so we can play it.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Do I really have to delete my save???? I'm not happy about this. It's just happened to me this morning.
    XBox One X, Logitech G920 with H-Shifter, Wheel Stand Pro V2, LG 49" 4K UHD HDR TV, LG wireless soundbar & sub woofer, X-Rocker Pro chair, Sonic the Hedgehog mug filled with delicious coffee & a lovely stack of chocolate malted milk biscuits.
    (Just thought I'd get in on this listing specs in sigs!!)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Just wait until you need to do it for the 3rd time.

Platform
    XBOX1 X
    Quote Originally Posted by vglnte102 View Post
    Haha, not a chance. GTAV had a nice update so I'm gonna blast that again until the problems with this game are fixed. I put many hours into my career and setups also, I feel hollow knowing it's all gone.
    XBox One X, Logitech G920 with H-Shifter, Wheel Stand Pro V2, LG 49" 4K UHD HDR TV, LG wireless soundbar & sub woofer, X-Rocker Pro chair, Sonic the Hedgehog mug filled with delicious coffee & a lovely stack of chocolate malted milk biscuits.
    (Just thought I'd get in on this listing specs in sigs!!)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by vglnte102 View Post
    Don't save your replays for now shouldn't do that anymore

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Same prob here just sits on start screen .

Platform
    XBOX1

Game Completely Broken ;(

To whom it may concern, I happily purchased a Digital Xbox one copy of your game. Loved it from day 1.. Waited for the whole 4 years since a friend told me about your awesome game. Tonight was in a lobby the game dashboarded me. I restarted it, my file is (19GB) if that helps after the latest patch. After restarting the game I received the below message (will include photo). And the game couldn't load my save data, presses yes to retry over 100 times as I counted. Still nothing so Xbox support said hard resets will clear cache and should be OK. So I tried that same message. So I proceeded to hit no when it asked to load saved data. Finally got the main menu loaded (race central) and very laggy with movement. And all my saved data was wiped. I had over 2,000 miles driven my BMW M3 GT3, and over 2,000 miles on Watkins Glen GP. So I uninstalled everything and reinstalled. And I get the same message even tho there is no saved data. File is still 19GB, so everything I've done is lost and I'm stuck with an amazing game I cannot play. What can your team do about this. I fully support your game and I love it. I have a televised twitch league in which we raise $ for the wounded warrior project thru our endurance races. And I had to cancel that. I bought the limited digital edition and also purchased the newest car pack. Please let me know how to resolve this issue or what you're company can do for me,

Thanks for an amazing sim racing game!!!

Thanks,
    xXMetalFlakeXx
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6cf87bf9-d3be-48ca-962e-de9c9925db4b.jpg  

Platform
    PC
    Not sure if this is related to the issues experienced today 24th june by users with the dlc - which I do not have - but I was unable to start game tonight it just hung at the start screen.

I had to delete and recreate my x box profile to access game

Just a heads up if other people experiance startup issues
    CPU:i7 8700K | RAM:Corsair 32GB 3000MHz | GPU:Asus ROG GTX1080 Ti 11GB | Board:Asus Rog Strix Z370-E | Win 10 x64 |
    SEn:to suit | FF:100 | Sho:100 | Abs:50 | For:100 | SPr:100 | dPr:100 | Nat DMP :25| Nat FRI: 005|brF:50| F.EFF.INT:100
    Sim Lab P1 Rig| Fanatec DD2, Wheel Rim GT, Pedals V3 ,Shifter SQ