Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Things I CANT BELEIVE you didnt do in the YEARS of testing

Banned

Things I CANT BELEIVE you didnt do in the YEARS of testing

1. Stop telling me about the split from my last lap time. Tell me about the split from the best current player lap time.
    2. Make it easier to see the above sector. Flashing for better on sector/lap not flashing for worse.
    3. Livery selection is shocking sort the whole thing out. Its like a 1990 website, having to click through 30 pages to change a livery.
    4. Online game browser is ABSOLUTELY SHOCKING, I cant limit by racing or lobby, I cant limit by track, I cant limit by car, I cant limit by laps. THIS IS A BIG FOOK UP. I have to join a game and go into qualifying only to find out qualifying has been set to 60 minutes and the race is 2 laps... SORT IT OUT
    5. Stop turning off my HUD randomly in online races as its very annoying. I don't have a key mapped to cycle or disable so I think I would remember reaching over to the H shifter and cycling all the way though to OFF, as I just spent the last 4 races cycling through to TURN IT ON ITS STARTING.

What the sweet Christ apart from slapping each other on the back have you been doing for 2 years?

the list continues.

6. pressing join a session that's in progress shouldn't leave me at the lobby forever FFS
    Last edited by crsnwby; 13-05-2015 at 23:38.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    7.not showing who's 1st,2nd,3rd etc while racing online

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PC
    Must agree. And that list is just a start.

Toca on the original xbox had a better, more sophisticated online setup than this "next-gen" sim.

It's like a beta addon at present.

And dont get me started on the leaderboards for hotlaps. Doh!

Liking what we've got though.... But much room for improvement.... 7/10... Could do better.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    8. Show ping in numbers
    9. show safety rating
    10. autokick players who are below certain safety rating (which lobby admin determines)
    11. Autokick players who do not move after 5 seconds
    The following 7 users likes this Post: cloakdeath, Dasidnii, F2kSel, Perfz, slovoflud, tmitch45, xxoxxGURUxxoxx

Platform
    PS4
    It's as if it was developed forgeting that there are idiots and trolls online! :P
    System: PS4

PSN ID: pablo2008jedi

Platform
    PC
    I have to disagree, most of your concerns are known cause it has been tested. But I have to agree with your concerns.
    System: i5 2500k @4,6Ghz, MSI GTX970, 8GB Ram, Win10 PRO 64bit - T500rs

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FFB-linearisation-sheet: Open
    To use it you have to make a copy of it! Go to "file" -> "copy.."

If you find bugs or something else, you can create comments inside my sheet or post it in the following discussion thread:

The discussion thread: Visit
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Platform
    PC
    agree for all...

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PS4
    ever thought that they wanted to get the game to us and then will get these issues patched at a later date.

Rather than cussing the team down, why not just ask for them to implement them.

If you have played the game, and the detail of the game then you would see what they have been doing during development, its not like they can just drop into the Mclaren shop and laser scan a 12C is it!
    The following 3 users likes this Post: colbalt67, JessicaWalter, pgabor26

Kart Driver
    Totally agree. Also you can't see what drive assist you can use, if there's car damage and flags. And you can't filter it. So you just join endlessly looking for a proper server. That's deadly annoying.
    I can hardly believe someone tested this game before release and never noticed that it's so user unfriendly.
    The following user likes this Post: F2kSel

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Agree the first post!
    The server-browser keeps me of playing with my race community....hell !!!
    OS : Windows 8.1 (Steam) - CPU : AMD Phenom II BE 940 - Graphic : MSI GeForce GTX 970 Gaming - Wheel : Logitech MOMO Force