Thread: Car club

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

Car club

Hello friends I have a quick question for you guys which you may or may not have already answered. A few friends and myself purchased Project Cars for PS4 and are trying to start a in game car club so we can all race together verse others. How would we go about doing this or is this not possible? If not will there be any future plans to allow people to create clubs with friends to compete online? Again i apologize if this was covered already. Im really enjoying this game but the car club deal is huge especially since we want to all play together like a team.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    PS4
    Quote Originally Posted by Millertime10284 View Post
    Hello friends I have a quick question for you guys which you may or may not have already answered. A few friends and myself purchased Project Cars for PS4 and are trying to start a in game car club so we can all race together verse others. How would we go about doing this or is this not possible? If not will there be any future plans to allow people to create clubs with friends to compete online? Again i apologize if this was covered already. Im really enjoying this game but the car club deal is huge especially since we want to all play together like a team.
    You can create a MP game and invite everyone for a race. But you would need to write down the results.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by Skullblits69 View Post
    You can create a MP game and invite everyone for a race. But you would need to write down the results.
    So at this point there is no real way to create a race team in the game like Forza had.