Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: (PC) Looking for casual CLEAN respectful racers.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC

(PC) Looking for casual CLEAN respectful racers.

Trying to get together a bunch of racers who are interested in CLEAN racing. I work in a unique industrie that means I don't get a regular Saturday Sunday weekends, so that excludes me from joining any leagues. I'm not worried if your quick or slow, I just want you to be in it for the racing(keen to race all different disciplines). If your interested and want to add me, my steam name is SPEEDRACER(When searching SPEEDRACER is all caps and I'm from Australia and named Andrew) Also interested people should leave their steam name here so we can all add each other. People from all over the globe are welcome.

A previous name of mine that might be easier to find on steam is
    i__speedracer__i

Edit- just to clear a few things for all, when I wrote keen to race all different disciplines I don't mean you also need to want to race all types. So like some guys have done, post what you like to race the most(GT3, open wheel or all) then if you are looking for a particular style of racing you know who to look for.
    Also don't stress about time zones the more people from all different time zones we have here the more chance you will have finding the racing you're looking for.

Last of all remember that the race is not won on the first corner, and enjoy the racing wherever you finish.
    Last edited by SPEEDRAC3R; 15-05-2015 at 03:44.
    The following 4 users likes this Post: C9 Leu, Henrique Clausing, nikey176, OperatorWay

WMD Member
    Platform
    PC
    You're welcome to add me.

steam id: falcon2081

Banned
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by SPEEDRAC3R View Post
    Trying to get together a bunch of racers who are interested in CLEAN racing. I work in a unique industrie that means I don't get a regular Saturday Sunday weekends, so that excludes me from joining any leagues. I'm not worried if your quick or slow, I just want you to be in it for the racing(keen to race all different disciplines). If your interested and want to add me, my steam name is SPEEDRACER. Also interested people should leave their steam name here so we can all add each other.
    You know that are 217 hits for the Name speedracer ;-)

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Sorry did not know that gehzilla I will update original post with a previous name I used.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Will do falcon

Platform
    PC
    Nice idea clean racing is very hard in the game. Many racers are crash kids.
    CPU:I7- 3770K Cooler: Scythe Mugen4 RAM: Corsair XMS3 DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz 9-9-9-24 MAINBOARD:MSI Z77A - GD65 Gaming GPU:MSI 980 GTX Gaming 4G WHEEL: Logitech G27 Monitor: iiyama Prolite G2773HS
    Network: 50000DSLSOS: Win7 Ultimate
    SSD: Corsair Neutron GTX 240 GB HDD: Seagate 1TB 7200umin Driver Nvidia: 344.75

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I mainly race GT3. I need some friends to start racing with on PC! Feel free to add me: Steam - YourHomieG
    The following user likes this Post: mojo-jojo

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    I'm up for some good clean racing so feel free to add me also: Steam - 4 hero

Platform
    PC
    I mainly enjoy the GT3 cars but would be down for just about anything. I mainly hotlap and occasionally do a race with the AI so my MP etiquette will probably need some work but I do NOT intentionally wreck people. I also have a weird rotating schedule so most league types are out of the question for me. Steam - CustomInternals
    CPU:Intel i7-4770K MB:Asus Z87-PRO RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB GPU:EVGA GeForce GTX980 COOLER:Corsair H110 PSU:Corsair RM 750W OS:Windows 7 Display: Asus PB287Q 4K
    SimRig: VRC 1000, Fanatec ClubSport V2, BMW M3 GT2 Wheel, CSR Elite Pedals(Inverted), ClubSport Shifter SQ, ClubSport Handbrake
    STEAM:CustomInternals YouTube:CustomInternals

Kart Driver
    Platform
    PC
    Quote Originally Posted by DobboDK2 View Post
    I'm up for some good clean racing so feel free to add me also: Steam - 4 hero
    I'm having trouble finding you in the steam search