Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Please read - Stuttering/stall on XB1

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    I got 76% used. Only controller and Thrustmaster wheel connected.
    The video that Heff51 posted in his reply is good example what happens.
    I play carreer in 100% session length with everything on realdammage . Had it happen in all different classes.
    karts gt3 formula.
    Sometimes i hear it coming, sounds gets scratchy and hup it freezes. Sometimes just 3-5 sec but also had like 10-15 sec.
    Hearing the race go on, wen it comes back my wheel jerking all over and me ending up a wall and race finished for me.
    This happens sometimes in lap 2 of 26, but then it also happens in lap 18 of 26 and then im really swearing here.

I really love this game (could be best racing game i played) but this is absolutly starting to get to me.
    All the people i played with have had this kind of problems so how is it possible that your testers dont encounter this.
    Is the disc version maby little off compared to the version the testers are playing.

Rookie
    Platform
    PC

stuttering

Quote Originally Posted by Ged Keaveney View Post
    Hi all, regarding the stuttering/stall issues, as posted elsewhere we're working hard to find and fix the problems. We want everyone's experience of playing the game to be perfect so it's a great source of frustration to our dev team too that this issue is affecting people. Despite lots of testing by our internal team, two external QA companies and Microsoft themselves, this issue was never seen and we're still trying to reproduce it. Getting feedback from the community to help us nail this one is a big help and greatly appreciated.

For anyone else having this issue, could you check the following info on your XB1 and send the info through to us please. Go to Settings->System->Manage Storage and send the info it displays, either a screenshot or just text info is fine. We need info for all attached storage devices please. When you post info please also mention the symptoms you're seeing such as when it happens (solo, online, track, vehicle etc) or link to any previous post you've done with that info please.

Here's mine for reference

Attachment 202283

Thanks
    Stutters in any mode
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150516_215742.jpg  

Platform
    XBOX1
    Storage: 82.8% used, 62.6GB free of 364.9GB. Running Project Cars from Xbox, no external HDD, using disk. XBOne controller.
    Driving the BMW M3 GT at Spa in Free Practice suffered screen freeze for about 1 second.
    Career mode Renault Clio Cup gets stutter during each race.
    Also experience game freeze on loading screens when going in to races in career mode or having changed settings after switching between Xbox and TV.

Platform
    XBOX1
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20150518_114655.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	153.7 KB 
ID:	203277

I had it originally installed on external storage but moved it to internal to try see if it made any difference...........it didn't. So at the moment its installed on the internal drive and still having the problems in every race, practice or qualifying.

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    My freezing was really bad.
    So i put my xbox one back to factory settings. With this everything was removed : games - saved games - apps - profiles .......
    I reinstalled my profile - and installed the game - after 100% i let it install the patch.

After playing for 2hours 5min i had my first freeze up.
    I was playing carreer gt3 100% session length. Had done 2 practice sesions and 2 qualifying sessions - First sprint race it froze in lap 9.

Beside Project cars there is nothing else installed on my xboxone now.

Platform
    PC
    So has there been any findings so far? Any update at all?
    PC - The Ultimate Racing Wheel Stand Thingy - Tuborg Beer 'It's got Class" lit sign - Generic Home Depot retracted light system - Ikea POANG - Various Wall Posters from Michaels - Holmes "2 Cool" Twin Rotor Fan
    i5 4460 - EVGA GTX 960 SSC ATX 2.0 - 1GB HHD Toshiba 7200RPM - 32" Sony Bravia 1080p - Thrustmaster TX w/ F1 Rim
    The following 4 users likes this Post: DisneyGeek626, Finnstar, Raven403, th3deejay

Superkart Pilot
    Platform
    XBOX1
    Any news from programmers on encountering this freezing problem?
    In beginning was said they were not able to encounter this problem.

So we know that they are at least able to try and find out why and how to fix it.
    The fixing part will take some time, thats normal.
    Thankfull for any reply.

Kart Driver
    Platform
    XBOX1
    22,8% used on internal memory
    281,4 Gb free
    Wired with 100 Gb fiberglass connection

Happens every race, every event I have played. Now playing solo career Kart in Dubai. But happens al the time sometimes two, three times per lap.

Seems to happen when another car is very close behind me, but that's just a feeling.

Really don't like this problem and takes away all the fun, I just started playing and it's impossible to get a good ranking because of the freezes.

Please fix this quick!

Rookie
    Platform
    PC
    I am not at home to get info but I have the game installed on an external and it is stuttering in most game modes, I only had it freeze once. It happens from time to time no matter what but gets much worse if I try and play the game from stand by. Not sure if that is really what it is called but the games runs much smoother for me after a hard reset or if I was playing a different game making project cars load from the start screen. If I turn off my xbox while at the games main menu or a race menu, turn it on later and it starts from the menu and does not load from the beginning it runs really bad. The same if I am playing, change to netflix for a while and then go back it stutters more then if I was to play from a hard reset.

Platform
    XBOX1